Distracted.

Blake's POV.

Through out the week I've managed to keep my professionalism during work specially when Dean is around. It was hard but it was fun at the same time. The stolen glances. The little moments we have observing each other while at work. The case has progressed and courts already scheduled us for a hearing together with the accused who on their part tried to reach out but failed to get the talk they wanted. Dean didn't consider it even and he wasn't backing down.

It was something I had in mind to discuss with him later on. I couldn't squeeze it in because every time we get a chance to be alone together we spend it laughing, making love and not talking about what we do outside our relationship. It's always about us.

Klaus hasn't been around in a week since he had to be out of the country for some business ventures and took my dad along with him who he hired as his adviser and also his analyst. Dad was more than happy to work again but we both agreed he'll be working less hours so he can spend time with mom.

Mom and dad already met Cherry a long way back and Mom had been staying with her for the previous week volunteering to be her nurse, they're good friends and are actually like sisters so I go there as much as I could. It's been well on my part. Penelope on the other hand will be back by tomorrow and she's still clueless about what's been going on around and I don't honestly know where to start so I guess I'll cross the bridge when I get there.

Dean and me, we've grown used to hiding what we have in the eyes of the public and it's been successful so far. Klaus has been in touch as always but then I noticed he's been thinking about things lately about the fake marriage and his mom and the pressure from his dad who wants him to get them out of their trouble, it's been too much for him that he needed to go away, and he's always been that way whenever he's got too much in mind. He needs to be somewhere to be alone and think things through so even if he's on a business trip he finds time to be on his own and I respect that. I don't wanna add more on what he's going through so I just let him be.

The wedding is actually all set. Everything is well planned and we don't have to do much work. Whenever people in the office ask if I even get time for it I always tell them me and Klaus got it covered and we don't like to pressure ourselves on it. Surprisingly I am convincing enough for them to buy it.

It's been a whirlwind of sneaking here and there, grabbing ass when no one was looking, stealing kisses when no one was around, the secret messaging, the naughty looks of desire in his eyes when sees me, the passion and lust he had with every touch, the simple longing in his voice when he whispers.

It's the strangeness yet the most caressing way of things in between us that makes the fire keep burning. It's been a month now since our affair begun yet it feels as if it's the first time. That's how he does it, he makes me feel like it's the first time. The first kiss, the first look, the first touch.

I'm all smiles when I get home, I'm all about day dreaming when I get even the slightest chance. Dreaming of what it could be like if circumstances were different from what we have now. It's exciting you know, the secrecy of it but still a mistake at the end of the day. And worst, I don't even see it that way even if it is what it is.

"You're home!!" I scream out as soon as I saw Klaus when I got home. I rushed to give him a hug and he pats my back.

"Missed you too munchkin!" He whispers and brushed my hair like I was a little girl.

"How've you been?" He asked and I noticed how sleepy his eyes were.

"I just really wanna take some sleeping pill and sleep for at least 14 hours." He says.

"Okay, I'll catch up with you when you wake up, go sleep." I tell him and he yawns.

He removed his shirt and his jeans and crawled to bed.