Fix you.

Blake's POV.

Klaus spent another 3 days with us until dad officially resigned and is no longer a part of Kinsley's business. He was able to relax and spent more time with me and mom and also got to know Klaus better. They bonded playing chess, over historical topics they both have in common with and today is the day of our surprise for them. We sat across each other with Klaus bringing out their plane tickets to Barbados for a weeks vacation.

"This is for us?" Mom asks holding them like gold.

"I've saved for this to send you there and unwind and chill and rest your worries." I say.

"Oh my, this is such a wonderful gift. I can't even remember the last time I took your mom on a date." Dad says laughing yet was very much thankful as he gives me a tight hug. I've been happy too seeing their smiles and looking at them without the guilt they've had for over the years. Now that we're off the hook with our debt it was time to reward them.

"Thank you so much honey." Mom says in tears. And just like that we found ourselves waving at them in the airport as they excitedly boarded.

Dad most likely handed me over to Klaus and made him promise to look after me and to take care of me. The moment they were gone from our sight we headed back to New York on a jet plane after I paid their rent and told them I'd have someone shift their stuff back in New York until me and Klaus find a suitable home for them. It's a part of our agreement.

We rushed just in time for my appointment with Trench Associates and in no quick pace I took the job and will be starting my training after a week so they gave me the rest of the days to enjoy. Penelope took off to Las Vegas for a job in Caesars palace while Klaus tagged along to go shopping spree with me for a new set of corporate clothes and I needed his opinion.

We played a tag of war between shops I can afford and designer clothes he wanted me to have a look at.  He ended up paying and I couldn't resist.

"I think you're settled, what to do next?" He asks upon asking his driver to bring home the bags in his apartment where I've been staying. I took his room he doesn't mind the couch but I doubt he'll even be there with his string of ladies I'm certain he will be in and out specially at night.

"Food. I need food." I say hearing my tummy gargle.

"Finally! Come on, I got a reservation for us." He says dragging me by the hand and I pulled back when I saw how elegant it was. Fine dining.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm not sure if my jump suit is accepted in there." I comment seeing as I was just on my sneakers and some faded rugged jump suit.

"Jesus Christ tinker bell! They don't mind and no one cares what you're wearing." He says dragging me inside to which the hostess was quick to recognize him and led us to the more private area of the restaurant exclusive for reservations. It was later on that I realized it was owned by Sadie Rueford.

"You know her personally?" I ask.

"She's cool." He says ordering anything. The waitress looked even better than I did but didn't mind cause she was too focused on Klaus.

"Anything else you want?" She asks in a seductive tone, ignoring my presence. I'm used to ladies swarming over him so I'm not affected.

"Maybe later.. Jezzel." The other asks glancing at her name tag. They share dirty smiles and spoke sex with the way they stared at each other more likely the way Klaus was looking at her breast which she was more than happy to show.

I cleared my throat and it didn't work so I grabbed a grape on the platter and threw it at him. That worked. The hostess looks at me and I grinned.