On the job.

Deans POV will be up on the next chapter. Stay tuned lovely readers! :)

Blake's POV.

"Ready for your first day?" Asks Klaus while he grabs his keys and I look one last look in the mirror. My hair was tied up in a bun tightly. I was in a suit looking like an executive and my make up thanks to YouTube was but simple and just right to make a good impression I hope.

"How do I look?" I ask and he scans me up and down.

"Perfect. Come on, we don't want you running late on your first day." He says grabbing my bag for me as he grabs my hand like a child being pushed off to go to school.

"And you?" I ask.

"I got a client call after I drop you." He says and we roll. He reminded me last night that to stay calm and relax and to try and enjoy so that's what I'm gonna do.

We stop just outside the law firm and he wished me good luck.

"Pick you up at 5 then? I'm gonna have to tell you something." I furrow my brows.

"Bad news or a good one?"

"It's a surprise." He says with a wink.

"Okie dokie." I say and get my bag he handed over. A kiss on the head as usual, like a little kid. He's been like that, playing a big brother looking out for me and I appreciate it. He got himself drunk after we visited his mom and the next day we went back making sure his dad and Kirk wasn't around. We spent all day with his mom just bonding and the next day after we took her out for some sunlight.

We tried to convince him to stay with us but she didn't want to leave Kirk even if the asshole constantly just ignores her like she didn't exist and it hurts as a daughter to see the sadness in her eyes whenever she mentions him. She didn't keep it in secrecy, she was open about the way things are behind their mansion walls and over the course of the days I spent with her I've grown to love her.

She's the exact opposite of her husband. Benevolent, always has inspiring thoughts to share, kept a smile and never made it seem like she's ill at all. I took care of her in the best way I could and I most definitely will continue to do so.

I had her speak with my parents through face time on their get away which they decided to extend for another week. They're enjoying out there and that's enough to keep me going. Bella on the other hand hasn't been updating me much lately. I've seen her timeline though and saw her pictures all but smiles with her new set of friends.

I walked in with thankfully not tripping over my 3 inched heels. I found Harriet, the one who called me in.

"Good morning Blake, hope you're ready for a long day ahead. Mr. Patt is waiting for you in his office." He says walking along side me.

"Good morning too Harriet." I greet back and she stops me for awhile.

"I just wanna ask you a quick question." She says and I nod.

"Of course." I tell her and she shyly blushed.

"Was that Klaus you were with? I mean, you know him personally?" She whispered making sure no one heard her. I nodded and noticed instantly that she has a crush on the dude.

"He's my fiancé." I said and she giggled.

"He's finally settling down and with you!? That's so like celebrity status but why isn't it on the news?"

I step closer to her ear and motioned her to come closer.

"It's a top secret for now." I whispered and she nods swearing she will not tell anyone else. Certainly a fan girl even if she already has a ring on her finger and probably on her 40's.