27 -The Parents

"Barry hurry up" You whine. "I'm coming" Barry says while running down the stairs. "Barry shirt" You say motioning to him that he doesn't have one on. "Oh right" He races back upstairs and grabs a shirt. "Finally" You mutter.

Rapping your knuckles on the door. Waiting until your mum or dad open the door. "Hi Y/N" Your mum says and pulls you into a hug. "Hey mum" You say. "Who's this?" Your mum asks. "Oh this is Barry my boyfriend" You say casually. "Well come on in." You mum says as she steps aside. You grab Barry's wrist and drag it inside.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Y/L/N" Barry says awkwardly. "Please you can call us Y/M/N and Y/D/N" Your mum says. Your dad enters the room. You never really did have a good relationship with your dad. "Dad" You say with a nod. "Y/N" He says before turning the jug on.

After a bit of chatting your phone starts to go off. You excuse yourself and head outside. "Cisco?" You ask. "Get you and Barry down he right now" He says sternly. "Ok be there soon." You enter back in to the lounge. "Mum, Dad I'm really sorry but me and Barry have to go. A thing came up at work." You say and grab your coat. "Well it was nice meeting you Mr and Mrs Y/L/N" Barry says before heading out the door.

Small boring chapter. I'm really rushing but thought you guys need another chapter so here.