7 -Rough

Status: Edited

Warnings: Cheating boyfriend

-

You flicked on the light switch and your kitchen immediately flooded with light. You had just come home after a meeting had cancelled and you wanted to surprise your boyfriend. You had been dating for nearly 2 years and everything was great. Well until today. Once you had flicked on the light switched you had heard giggling and the sound of a shush from your bedroom. So being the curious person you were, you grabbed a small knife just in case it was actually someone trying to rob your house. But what actually shocked you the most was that it wasn't a robber, it was your boyfriend and your best friend. You gasped in anger and shock before you grabbed a suitcase and filled the suitcase with all of his clothes.

"Bye." You shouted angrily and slammed the door. Once you had slammed the door, you grabbed a bottle of wine and climbed onto the roof. Disgust ran through your body and you just couldn't believe what had just happened. But the disgust soon turned to frustration, anger and sadness. All those emotions became too overwhelming and suddenly you were crying.

-

The waterworks still hadn't stopped. You just kept letting it all out. Months of sweet nothing, of empty kisses and hugs. You could almost laugh. In fact, you just about did until I big swoosh could be heard and a gush of wind came and knocked over your wine bottle. You sighed in annoyance. You picked it up and that's when you felt a presence. You turned slowly and came face to face with a leather mask. "Hey." He said and leant his head on your shoulder. "What do you want?" You asked grimly. "I just came to sit next to you. You seem pretty upset, wanna tell me why?" He asked softly and you let out a big sigh. "No I'm fine, I'm just suffering through a breakup, that's all." You said and finished the last bit of wine. "What happened?" His voice that was once soft now filled with venom. "Barry, I don't want you killing people for me." You joked dryly. He raised an eyebrow and you sighed. "Okay fine," You huffed. "I came home and saw my boyfriend and best friend hooking up." You said and threw the wine bottle onto the cement. "It's just a nasty, rough break up that's all." You said and gave him a small smile.