14 -Grant Gustin

(REQUESTED BY mykeora123 )
So not a Barry Allen imagine this time it's a Grant Gustin one. It's a little different I hope.

It was a quite day today. Grant was at work like usual and you were home. By yourself again. Feeling the stupid craving you get with pregnancy you decided to head to the store.

You pack everything into the car and drive home. When you get there you see that the front door is open. Confused you try to think if you closed the door. Realizing you would have to be pretty dumb to forget you carefully enter the house you and Grant shared.

You hear rummaging from the baby to be room and you freak out. You jump back into your car and drive out of the drive. You call Grant.

"C'mon pick up" you whisper.
"Hey Y/N, are you ok?" Grant says slightly worried
"Funny you should ask, uh I think there is someone in our house. Like I think someone broke in." You say tears close to falling. "Ok I'll be right over" Grant says and hangs up. Now all you have to do is wait.

You see Grants car pull up and you let out a sigh of relief. You drive up the driveway and park the car. "Are you alright Y/N?" You nod your head. Grant takes a little step into the house. You can still here the rummaging but this time it's in your kitchen. Grant picks up his cricket bat and quickly steps into the kitchen. You hear a few swear words before everything is silent. "Y/N it's safe" Grant calls. Your heart stops pumping with adrenaline. "Hey live can you call the cops?"

Hi mykeora123 didn't know how to finish it sorry.

Anyway anyone who reads this please read my other flash book. Idk what to do with it and I'm thinking of deleting but if you could please read the first chapter or so and tell me what you think that would be greatly appreciated. Also thank you so much for nearly 1k. We have just hit 900 and that's insane. The amount of votes and comments I get to a crazy. So I just wanna say thank you.