After Two Years

Hi guys matapos ang matagal na pangako ito na po sisimulan ko na ang love story ni Dustin Wills at Jonathan Montero magiging happy ending din ba ang magiging love story nila katulad nang love story ni Marvin Santillan at Xavier Fajardo abangan.

 Picture of Dustin Wills on the right===>>>>

Song is Going Back by Phil Collins

===============================================================================

CHAPTER ONE

Dustin's POV

"Why can't you understand, I don't have any feelings for you!" Jonathan said agrilly at me and I can see the anger that he is feeling in both his eyes.

It really pained me when I saw him with a girl in his room but the the love that I have for him is so strong that I'm willing to forget what I saw, I know and I can feel that he feels the same way as I do, what I don't really understand is why is he trying to fight it.

"I don't believe you Jonathan, I know deep inside you, you also feel the same way as I do, why are trying to hide your feelings for me? Is it because I'm the brother of your friend? Is that it?" I'm pushing him to his limit so he can be honest with what's inside his heart.

"Conceited much?" he asked while laughing without any hint of humor on his voice, and an idea popped into my head for him to tell the truth.

I took a really deep breath and find all the courage in me before I pulled him closer to me and I can tell that it really shocked him, he tried to move away but I didn't give him any chance when I captured those luscious lips and Oh My God! It's as much as I imagine it would be, I feel like I'm on cloud nine while our lips touched, I can tell that he's trying to fight it but I didn't give him any chance to resist me anymore and with the help of my fighting spirit and also of my playful tounge I can tell that the wall that he built is slowly crumbling down.

We were gasping for air after we let go of each other's lips and I can see a burning passion ins his eyes from what just happened.

"Now tell me that you don't the anything for me at all!" I challenged him to try to lie again and I tried to fight the grin that's trying to appear in my lips. 

"Gusto mong malaman kung anong nararamdaman ko sayo!" he asked angrily and I don't even understand what he said but the anger in his really scare the hell out of me, the tender expresion on his face was suddenly replaced by a viscious look.

I was caught off guard when he pulled my arm closer to him, I can feel his tight gripped in my wrist, I tried to pull it back but he's too strong, immediately pinned me down to his bed, he positioned himself on top of me.

"Ple......please let me go Jonathan.." I'm really scared, this is not what I wanted to happen, I just want him to be honest with what he's feeling.

"Isn't this what you wanted! You want to know what I'm feeling for you?!" he said angrily and it stun me when he suddenly captured my lips.

He kissed me like a savage beast, without even any hint of tenderness just pure lust, I tried to avoid from his kiss while trying to free myself from his hard steel arms that keeps on pinning me down. 

"Libog! Lust! That's what I'm feeling for you, and now I will make you experience, what you always wanted." he whispered in a hoarse voice.

I can feel his manhood already ready poking my leg and it really scared me because this is not what I planned for, yeah I want to be in the same bed with Jonathan but not like this, I love Jonathan so much and I'm willing to give myself to him but I don't want to this if he is not really feeling any love for me.