Louis Imagine

The feeling of Louis' lips lingered on yours seconds after the kiss ended, you opened your eyes and he was smiling at you sweetly.

"I love you (Y/N)." He whispered pushing a strand of hair behind your ear. Your heart stopped and you couldn't speak. Without thinking you pushed him away from you. "I uh..." You trailed off, you stuttered with the few words you were able to get out. Your eyes met his gaze as you looked up at him, a look of sadness came over his face.

"You- you don't love me?" He asked you in a low voice, you shook your head. "I do-" You started but shook your head to clear your thoughts. "I mean no..." You sighed putting your head in your hands and then lifting it back up.

"I can't." You squeaked, Louis sighed and stood up. "You don't even love him (Y/N)! Why are you still with him anyway? He doesn't love you like I do..." He yelled, you let a tear stream down your cheek as you rose to your feet.

"I do love him... and he loves me." You told Louis, even though you knew it wasn't true. You and Louis used to date, but then you broke up because of a stupid argument. It ruined everything and then you started dating Cooper, and you know he doesn't love you.

After a silly argument you and Cooper had, you went to Harry. Even after yours and Louis' break up, you and Harry were still close friends. That night Harry left and it was just you and Louis. Well let's just say that night ended up with kissing, and hugging, and tears of joy.

You both missed each other so much. And now you've been kind of having a secret relationship with him, and yes, you are cheating on Cooper.

"If you love him so damn much then why are you cheating on him!!" Louis yelled throwing his hands in the air, you froze. "Louis, please just leave... Cooper will be home soon." You told him, he looked at you in disbelief.

"You have got to be kidding me! You know I'm right, you know that it's true; you don't love him." He began, a tear came down his face. You had only seen Louis cry on a few occasions.

"I love you so much, I always have. I know we belong together, and I also know you love me too. Just please, leave him. We can be together and we can live happily ever after... As cheesy as that sounds." He added with a small chuckle. Tears still came out of his eyes, he looked at you and you could see the fear in his eyes. He was scared you would say no, he was scared that he would lose you, for good.

"I love you too." You said after a minute, a small smile appeared on your face, he looked at you with shock. "What?" Louis asked not sure if he heard you right, you smirked. "I said, I love you too, Louis." He jumped up and instantly wrapped his arms around your body and picked you up. You could feel his tears on your shirt.

"Thank you so so much! You won't regret it, I will treat you like a princess and show you what it is to truly be loved and-" You interrupted him, cupping his face in your hands you said, "Shut up and kiss me." You smirked and he smashed his lips onto yours without and hesitation.

"So your leaving him?" He asked once you pulled away, you nodded frantically. "Yes, now I know who I really belong with." You kissed again, and turns out Louis was right. You did live happily ever after...

______________________

I hope you like this one, it's short I know :/ I got the idea from the song off Midnight Memories, "Happily." It is one of my favorites so you know... Anyway please vote, I deleted some of the authors notes and then realized I lost some votes when I did! So help me bring that number back up pretty please :) Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! Bye, love you all. Can't believe I reached 70,400 reads!