Your Not/No Longer His

I hope you guys are happy because I have been updating a lot lately!! :) Hope you enjoy I wasn't sure for a good title, so just read it! I only did Lou and Harry! Sorry guys!

xoxo

~Lily

________________________________________________________

Harry: You two had broken things off because you had feelings for someone else... who just happened to be Harry's best friend. Harry loved you with all his heart, but you just weren't sure. Surprisingly, Harry wasn't mad though. He wanted you to be happy. But can you imagine being dumped for your best friend? Well yeah, Harry hated it....

"Hey Louis! Hey Harry." She yelled, but when she said hello to me she said it awkwardly. I gave her a small smile. She smiled back and ran into Louis's arms, he kissed the tip of her nose and she laughed. Louis asked if it was okay to date her, and of course I said yes. If she's happy, I'm happy. Things are kind of different between me and Louis though. He loves her just as much as I did.

"I love you so much." (y/n) said, still being held in his arms. "I love you too." He replied, kissing her once again. I let a tear stream down my cheek but quickly wiped it away. I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces. I ran out of the room and slammed my bedroom door shut. I collapsed onto my bed and let the tears fall.

I wish I didn't tell Louis it was okay to date her, because it really wasn't. Every time I saw them together I felt like breaking down and just dying... but I know she truly loves him. The problem is I truly love her too...

Louis:

I examined her and blocked out the sound of her voice. Not in a rude way though, only because I was too caught up staring. I watched as she threw her small hands in the air and her mouth moved rapidly, never taking a breath while she explained the situation. I sat back on the comfy couch and tilted my head to the side. Her hair was in a messy bun with a few strands framing out her small face.

She stopped talking for a second and a charming smile was plastered on her face. But once again she started rambling on. (y/n) stood up and started pacing around the room and I just watched her, still not listening.

She was so cute when she was frustrated. I just could help but stare, and most of the time she didn't notice. Everything went silent and her beautiful eyes bore into mine.

"Louis were you even listening?" She asked me while placing her hands on her hips. "Yes, of course." I lied with a small smile, she rolled her eyes and sat back down on the couch.  "So what should I do?" (y/n) asked, I sat up straight. "Give me a quick summary of all you just said." I said with a playfully smirk. She hit my arm and drew in her breath. "Well this guy asked me out and I really like him... so should I accept the offer and go out with him?" She asked, I felt my heart sink and my stomach churned.

"Yes." I replied, trying to hide the fact I was jealous and extremely sad. The rest of the day she went on and on about the boy and I held back tears the entire time.