Your Fighting and Your Child gets Scared

I 've seen a lot of these and I really enjoy them so I though I'd right one for all of you lovely readers! And as a side note.... 53, 900 reads?!?!?! What the heck! I don't deserve that but I am so happy I have that many people reading this!! I love you all and thanks for all the support :)

_______________________________

Harry:

With all the stress of tour and your work schedule things have been pretty bad at your home. Harry always yelled at you and sometimes it was you who started the fights, but either way it doesn't matter; the point is you guys argue all the time.

"I work for nine hours a day Harry and you can't simply clean the kitchen!" You yell throwing your hands in the air, that's all you asked of him, but when you came home the kitchen was still a wreck.

"Your supposed to do that not me!" He retorted angrily, his emerald eyes were now a dark shade of green, which only happened when he was mad or frustrated. A gasp escaped your mouth and you grabbed the closet thing near you and threw it at him. And that object happened to be a glass plate, he ducked at just the right time and it shattered against the wall.

"How dare you!" You yelled feeling a tear come down your cheek, he didn't seem to notice though. Harry opened his mouth to say something else when he was cut off. "Stop please!" Your twelve year old daughter chocked out, you both looked towards her as she stood in the doorway watching. The two of you were breathing heavily.

"Can we just go one day without you two fighting? It scares me!" She yelled sobbing now, you glanced at Harry and his face softened. Without a second to spare you rushed over to her and took her small frame into your arms.

Harry slowly walked over but didn't say anything, but you could see his guilty expression. "I am so sorry sweetie, please stop crying." you whispered rocking her back and forth, Harry seemed zoned out and was thinking deeply, but was still aware of the current situation.

He looked down and squatted to your daughters level. "I am sorry love, would you forgive us?" He asked with a small smile, your daughter looked hesitant but nodded and made the two of you promise not to let it happen again. She left the two of you to talk and the two of you stood there awkwardly.

Harry decided to apologize first. "(Y/n) I am so sorry.... I don't know why this happens all the time. Its just my career and your work and its so much stress and-" You cut him off with a tender kiss. You pulled away and he gave you a smile.

"Don't kiss me, I don't deserve it." He mumbled looking down at the ground, you took your fingers and made him look up. "I am just as guilty as you..." You trailed off, he wrapped his long arms around you. "I love you." You reiterated his words and you stayed in his arms for what seemed like eternity.

From then on everything was back to normal!

___________________

Louis:

"(Y/N)!" You jerked away and sat up in your bed, slightly closing your eyes you shook your head to ensure your alertness. Reaching up to turn on the lamp, your legs brought you into standing position. "(Y/N)!" The person yelled again, you sighed and shook your head in disapproval. The voice could only be recognized as Louis'. Glancing over at the clock you saw it was only three in the morning.

This has happened a couple times this week, Louis will sneak out after you've gone to sleep and then come home early in the morning drunk! You walked down the stairs only to be met halfway by Louis himself.

"You have got to stop this! Your going to wake up the kids and you know they all have school." You whispered in an irritated tone as you grabbed his arm, he yanked it away and scoffed. "Your not my mom your my wife! I don't what I want and you can't control me!" He yelled loudly, you told him to be quiet. "NO!" He yelled even louder, you started to get really mad and upset. "Louis please stop." You pleaded in a whisper, he stumbled up the steps and you trailed behind him.

"Stop what (y/n)?! I am just trying to get away from this stupid family! I can't do anything anymore without taking the kids or you trying to control what I do!" He retorted, you knew he wouldn't say this if he was sober but that was his problem, he was almost never sober anymore.

"They aren't stupid, you are! If you would stop drinking I wouldn't have to control you! Your to much of an idiot though to make the right decisions you ass hole!" A tear escaped your eye as you slid onto the floor burying your head. 

"What the hell dad!" You looked up and saw Trent your son and he was holding your crying daughter. "Would you get your self together! Your ruining this family." Trent said harshly, finally someone stood up to him.

From that day on Louis got help, and it was a happy family like it used to be.

______________________________________________________

Okay so yeah, it was only 2/5 but I didn't want them all to be exactly the same! So yeah, maybe if I get like 15+ votes I will make the other three, but that's not going to happen :) Comment some preference ideas if you want because I really need some new ones! Again, thanks for so many readers! Love you :*