Niall Imagine

Niall Imagine:

“Hey bestie!!” You yelled teasingly as you ran towards Louis, he instantly wrapped you in a hug. “I missed you so much!” Louis yelled hugging you tighter, you laughed a bit. “You came over last night stupid.” You said slapping the back of his head, he pouted.

“Well sorry I just missed my best friend!” He retorted, you sighed. “Fine, I missed you too.” You replied trying to make him happy. He cheered and you smiled, so childish.

“So what are we going to do tonight?” You asked him as he ran into the living room and jumped onto the couch. “Uh- I hope you don’t mind but I invited the guys over…” He trailed off, you glared at him from across the room.

“Why didn’t you tell me?! Now I have to go change…” You mumbled the last part and you jumped up.

“Someone you trying to impress?” Louis suggested with a smirk, you rolled your eyes.

“No! I just want to look okay.” You said convincingly, but not convincingly enough for Louis.

“Sure (y/n).” He commented as you rushed to your room.

You just showered so you smelled fine; all you had to do was change out of your lazy day clothes. Throwing clothes around in different directions you finally found something that you could wear. You put on a white t-shirt with skinny jeans and blue toms. After putting on a bit of makeup and combing out your hair you looked in the mirror.

Come on? I mean you would be around four extremely attractive guys, you needed to look your best!

“Hey Louis!!” You heard a voice that could only belong to Liam yell; signaling that they were here.

You hastily came out of your room and into the living room to see all five of them turn their attention towards you.

“Hey guys.” You said with a huge smile, they waved at you. “Hello (Y/n)!” Niall replied to you, you looked down and smiled a bit.

“So what are we going to do today lads?” Harry asked sitting next to Louis, the others followed his actions.

“I want to do something fun, how about….” You trailed off thinking. “Laser Tag!!” You yelled jumping up and down, they looked at each other and nodded. “Sounds fun!” Louis yelled as he stood up and threw his arm over your shoulder.

“Let’s get going mates.” He commanded leading everyone out to the car.

*

*

“Okay so what are the teams?” You asked as you held your laser gun, everyone shrugged. There were six of you, so it would obviously be even.

“Me and (Y/n) will be team captains and we will both choose our team members.” Louis said standing beside you, he told you that you could pick first and you automatically picked Zayn first.

“Okay then I pick…” Louis paused and smirked at you. “Niall.” He finished; you held back from knocking him to the ground. You were going to pick Niall! After all you were in love with him… but how did Louis know?

‘Oh yeah, I forgot. He can read me like a book.’ You said to yourself crossing your arms over your chest. You picked Harry to get back at him and of course he had to pick Liam, so now you have your teams.

The worker said you could go ahead and start so you Zayn and Harry ran the opposite direction of the others. You hid behind a large wall that glowed in the dark room. It was like a maze really, everything glowed and you could hear screaming throughout the whole area.