Zayn Imagine!

You have been dating your boyfriend Zayn for 2 years now. Since then you have been getting alote of hate on twitter and facebook. Zayn is at an interview and you are in your room on your computer, you log into your twitter.

"You don't deserve him!" "He is way to good for a looser like you!"  "Find someone who is as stupid as you are!" You read these aloud and begin to cry.  You hear Zayn come in your's and his flat.

"(Y/N) I am home!" He says running up the stairs to find you. You run into the bathroom and lock the door because you don't want him to see you like this.

"Where are you?" You hear him say as he enters the room. You sit on the floor quietly hoping he won't hear you, but he does.

"Babe! Whats wrong?" He asks lightly tapping on the door. "Go away." You say still crying. Then he opens the door using a pencil to pick the lock.

"(Y/N) please tell me whats wrong." He said crying too. Zayn sits next to you and pulls you into his arms.

"Why are you crying?" You ask with a little giggle.  "I hate to see you sad, it makes me sad too." Zayn replies still hugging you tightly.

"Zayn I really do love you but I can't take the fan hate anymore." You say collapsing into his lap. He rubs your back trying to calm you.

"It's okay, who cares what they think of you. You're perfect to me." He said with a small smile, you give him a smile back.

"I love you so much." He says wiping the tears from your cheeks. "I love you too, more than you could ever imagine." You reply giving him a little kiss.