He is overprotective. *older brother, request*

Niall: You and your older brother Niall are going to eat lunch at Nandos. You sit down at the table and an attractive waiter walks up to take your order. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" He asks you not taking your eyes off him and him not taking his eyes off you. "I will have coke." Niall says.  "I will have hot tea." You reply smiling. "I will try to make it hot, but I don't think I can make it as hot as you." He winked and walked off leaving you bright red. Niall looks mad. "Are you okay?" You ask but he doesn't answer. The waiter comes back every second and when he brings you the receipt it has his number on it. He winks and as you are about to walk out Niall hands the number back to the waiter. "I don't think she will need this." Then he pulls you out of the resturaunt.

Harry: You boyfriend is over watching movies while your parents are gone and your brother Harry is in his room. As you are watching the movie your boyfriend is kissing you roughly. You kiss him back and you guys kiss through out the movie. "I love you." He says through the kiss. You reply "I love you too." Then an angry Harry burst in the room. "GET OUT NOW!" He yells at your boyfriend. You boyfriend quickly runs out the door not even grabbing his jacket. "HARRY!" You say hitting him on the shoulder. "Sorry just trying to protect you." He says returning the hit and walking off.

Zayn: You and your brother Zayn are at the movie theatre. As you walk in there are only two seats open and they are not together. You take the seat that is inbetween some teenage boys and Zayn sits 3 seats down from you. "Hey whats your name?" A boy with brown hair and hazel eyes asks you. "(y/n)" You reply back, "Yours?" You ask him. "Dyan." You nod and he asks for your number, you say yes and the two of you exchange numbers. Then the movie starts and Dylan intertwines his fingers in yours and puts an arm over your shoulder. You see Zayn not taking his eyes off the two off you. When Dylan leans in for a kiss Zayn shoots up and grabs your arm. "Call me!" You say as your older brother drags you out of the theatre. "Hey!" You yell once you are outside but he ignores you and walks to the car.

(COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR LIAM AND LOUIS!)