Louis Imagine

I walked down the school halls and looked down at my feet. Before I look up I was knocked to the ground. My eyes trailed upward only to see Louis Tomlinson, I rolled my eyes and he smirked down at me.

"You should really watch where your going." He said, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Niall all chuckled. All five of them were like the most popular guys in school. They had girls chasing after them and were all very athletic. Yes, they were hot but no, I had no interest in them.

"Whatever." I said getting up and gathering my things. "What's your name?" Louis asked blocking my way from getting to class. "Why do you care?" I asked in the same tone he was using, he smirked again.

"Feisty!" He said with a chuckle. I again, rolled my eyes. "Move I need to get to class." I stated trying to get around him. He kept blocking my way and the hallways slowly emptied out.

"Would you move and let me get to class before I am late!" I yelled harshly, they all laughed again and I was growing annoyed. "Tell me your name." He repeated, getting closer to me. I took a step back and he plastered is oh so famous smirk on his face.

"My name is (y/n). Now please move." I replied, he stepped out of the way and I attempted to walk away but he blocked me from going through with his long muscular arm. He pressed his hand against the locker and I groaned in frustration.

"What do you want now!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. He shrugged and I could hear his 'crew' whispering in the background.

"I need a favor..." He trailed off, I put my hands on my hips. "Okay what is it?" I asked him, he smirked again! "Well... its not exactly a favor... more of a command type thing." He said cockily, "Go on a date with me, and I will move." Louis finished, I could feel my cheeks heat up. I didn't really know what to say, but I felt my stomach get butterflies and my heart fluttered a bit.

"So is that a yes?" He asked, and this time he smiled, not smirked. I couldn't control myself as I nodded my head. "Okay then, here's my number. Call me later babe." He said and all five of them walked off.

I let a smile creep onto my face as I made my way to class, although I was late it was worth it.

Maybe Louis isn't the jerk everyone thinks he is after all.... 

_______________________________________

I know it wasn't the best and it was really short but oh well! Please vote!! :)