New kid: Louis Imagine :)

You are the new girl at school, so far you don't have any friends. Nobody has even talked to you since you got here three weeks ago! You walk into the cafeteria. As you are walking the popular girl trips you over you food tray.

"Looser." She says pointing, soon the hole school begins to errupt in laughter. You run out of the cafeteria into the girls bathroom in a storm of tears.

"I HATE MY LIFE!" You say looking at your reflection, to you all you see is an ugly fat looser. You slide down the wall and burry your head into your knees. Suddenly you hear the bathroom door slowly open.

"Hello?" A slightly high pitched voice says.

"What are you doing in the GIRLS bathroom?" You ask a boy wearing a striped shirt and susspenders.

"I just wanted to check on you love." He said in a british accent that made your heart melt.

"What would you want with a ugly, fat, looser?" You ask bitterly.

"I think your perfect (y/n)." He says shyly looking at the ground. You giggle.

"How did you know my name?" You ask with a huge smile on your face.

"I have kind of been stalking you ever since you came here, I have had a huge crush on you forever." He admits blushing.

"Well whats your name?"

"Louis, Louis tomlinson." He says, "now lets get you cleaned up." Louis says and helps you wash off. That was the begining to a long, happy life together.