Club love

You walk into a club with a couple of your besties. You are wearing a black skinny jeans and a red sparkly top that drops down in the back. You and your friends go to the bar and sit down waiting for a good song to come on.

"Oh my gosh I love this song!" Your friends squel, but you hate this song so you shake your head no.

"I dont want to." You simply say.   "(Y/N)! PLEASE!" Your bestie says, but you stubbornly shake your head and they run off to the dance floor.

You sip on your drink and look over across the club and you see five cute guys staring at you, and one with brown curly hair was litteraly drooling! You begin to feel uncomfortable and turn away.

You're favorite song comes on and you walk to the dance floor. As you are dancing you accidently bump into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry!" You say realizing you dumped the drinks on the guys shirt. You look up and notice it was the guy who was staring at you.

"Oh it's perfectly fine, it was my fault." The guy says blushing. You giggle. "You have a cute laugh." He said shoving his hands in his pockets.  "Thanks." You said shyly.

"Whats your name?"   "(Y/N)" You reply staring into his beautiful green eyes.

"I am Harry, that is a beautiful name by the way." He said continuously blushing.

"You are so sweet." You reply.

"Wanna dance?" He asked you holding out his hand.

"Sure!" You reply and Harry and you dance the night away!