Niall Imagine for Jenaya

You saw the video on youtube, the photos on twitter, hell it had even been made into a gif set on Tumblr. Your so called boyfriend Liam in a bar with his lips attached to some girls neck and his hand up her dress. He had been on tour at the time but his infidelity had only just surfaced. Your body shook with sobs as you replayed the video. You knew you shouldn’t because you were only torturing yourself. Liam was at the studio and you knew it was only a matter of time before he saw the video so you took the chance to quickly pack up as much of your clothes as you could. How could he do this to you. Just as you finished packing your suitcase you heard the front door fly open and Liam shouting.

"(y/n), where are you. Babe please be here" Liam mumbled the last party as he came into the house.

He came rushing into the room just as you reached the door. You stopped dead in your tracks, wiping the tears from your eyes. He didn’t deserve to see you hurt.

"Please Liam just hear me out. I don’t even remember that night I was so drunk" A couple tears streamed down his face.

He pleaded as he tried to take your hand but you took a step back.

"Is that your excuse Liam? Is that the best you’ve got? I'm sorry but I have to get out of here. I need some time to think about us. Please just let me go"

Defeated, he stepped aside and let you walk out the door. He knew if he tried to stop you he would only make it worse. You ran all the way to Niall's house, which wasn't that far away.

 "(y/n),I  am so sorry love." Niall whispered as he held you in his arms.

You and Niall had grown up together , you were best friends. He had even introduced you to Liam the first time you visited him in London. After you and Liam got together you moved to London and had no other family there besides Niall.

"Can I stay with you for a bit please Ni?"

You sobbed into his shoulder. "Of course." He replied, he sat down on the couch with him and lied in his arms.

 "I guess this is a good time to tell you..." He mumbled, you furrowed your eyebrows and you could feel your heart rate increase. "What?" You asked a confused. "Well... uh (y/n) we have been best friends forever and I love you.... but as more than just a friend." He finished, your heart skipped a beat. Something clicked in your mind and a smile spread across your face. "I love you too Niall." You replied softly, his eyes lit up. "Really? He asked, you nodded and pressed your lips to his.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, you just kissed him in response. It felt right and it was then that you know Niall was the one for you.

__________________

Hope you liked it! I am still working on requests... :) Love you all, please vote and follow if you don't mind! :)