He's Your Teacher ~Harry~Part 2

You silently walked down the halls and finally made it to Mr. Style’s classroom.

You hesitated in knocking but soon did, he quickly opened the door. “You didn’t have to knock you know.” He said with a grin, you shrugged. “Just wanted to be polite.” You replied walking into the room, you sighed and waited for Mr. Styles to tell you what to do.

“So if you don’t mind, would you start cleaning up the classroom?” He asked you, you smiled again. “Of course!”

With that you picked up the eraser and started cleaning off the whiteboard and doing other little things to straighten up. It was kind of odd having Mr. Styles in the room because you could feel him looking at you, which made things awkward. He was probably just making sure that you were doing everything right; and that pressured you.

After that you started picking up paper off the ground and throwing it away. You were about to go on to another task when you felt your phone buzz in your pocket.

You stopped what you were doing and pulled it out to see it was a text from your sister.

‘They are at it again, is it possible for you to come home early? I am very scared’ The text read, your heart skipped a beat. Lately your parents have been fighting a lot and every now and then both of them would throw things at each other then leave you and your sister for days on end.

It’s been pretty rough on the two of you.

“Uh, can I go home early?” You asked turning around to face Mr. Styles, he glanced up at you with a questioning look.

“Why?” He asked, you bit your lip harshly while you tried to come up with your best lie. “My dog died.” You spit out, Mr. Styles smirked.

“Oh okay, what was his name?” He asked challenging you, he stood up on his feet and towered over you. You glanced around for some inspiration when you spotted Mr. Styles’ hair.

“Curly!” You said a bit too fast, he playfully rolled his eyes. “I know you got that from my hair, now would it kill you to tell the truth?”

You were suddenly really nervous; couldn’t he just let it slide so you could go home?

You thought back to (your sisters name) and wondered what could possibly be going on and worry over came you.

“Listen I really got to go.” You said grabbing your stuff not waiting for a reply.

“I don’t think so!” He snapped, you didn’t expect him to be mean. Although,  you have only known him for a day.

“Leaving on the first day of school? How irresponsible!” He added, you cowered back.

“I have my reasons!” You retorted, his face softened a bit.

“Oh really, like what?”  He said, he obviously wasn’t as mature as you thought.

“Whatever. I am leaving.” You said storming out of the classroom leaving him kind of regretful of the way he acted. He knew that he had gone a bit overboard; after all he had no idea what you were going through.

Quickly you rushed home leaving Mr. Styles also a bit worried.

___________________________________________

Again, I know its short. But forgive me! I just really wanted to get it done for you lovely, beautiful, dedicated readers! <3

Part three coming soon, if you haven't checked out my imagine/book 'Risky Relationship' please do! Its a longer version of the He's your teacher' Louis Imagine, if you didn't see my last note we left off at three so if you read the book skip ahead to part four. Or re-read it if you'd like!

Bye!! :D