Harry Imagine

You sat reading your book on the couch, but it was hard to focus. You had gotten mad earlier that morning at Harry because he never helped clean the kitchen or picked up anything and it drove you crazy! You yelled at him and he ended up just leaving for work early without another word.

You knew it wasn't that big of a deal, but for you it was. You spend all day working and then you come home to find a messy house! I mean Harry could do some work, it wasn't that hard.

Just as you turned the page to your book you could hear the front door open and shut, you sighed and pretended to only be focused on your book.

"Hey (y/n)..." Harry said walking into the living room, you didn't respond or look at him, you heard him huff.

"What are you reading?" He asked trying to get you to say something, you didn't do anything.

"So your not talking to me I see..." He trailed off and you wanted to smack him on the head but you refrained.

"I'm sorry." He tried again, you rolled your eyes and still didn't respond. He sat beside you on the couch. "Please talk to me." He whispered, he sighed realizing nothing was working. "(y/n)." He said, he leaned his head on your shoulder and cuddled up against you, but you pushed him away.

"(y/n)!" He said whining, you held back a smile. Harry took off his shoes and sat on his knees on the couch facing you. He leaned into your cheek and kissed it trying to get you to react, but you remained still.

He kissed it over and over smiling and trying to make you laugh. You still didn't do anything and he was frustrated. "How about a joke, they always cheer you up." He said, he put on his best thinking face.

"Knock knock." He said, "That's when you say who's there (y/n)." He said chuckling, you gave him the 'are you serious' look and he put his hands in the air. "Fine, I'll take your place."

"Knock knock." He repeated, he smirked. "Who's there Harry?" He said in a really bad girly voice, he pretended to paint his nails while doing so and you fought back a laugh. "Harry." He answered himself in his normal voice, he looked to you out of the corner of his eye. "Harry who?" He said in the same bad girly voice, you giggled and quickly covered your mouth.

"Harry up and let me in!" He said completing the joke, he laughed so hard, knowing that his laugh would make you laugh, you couldn't help it anymore. You busted out laughing and he hugged you tightly.

"Do you forgive me.." He asked giving you puppy dog eyes, you smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course. I love you Harry." You told him, he smiled. "I love you too (y/n)... so much."

___

VOTE!