He's your teacher ~Harry~Part 1

“Have you seen our homeroom teacher this year?” (Y/F) asked as she came up behind you smiling, it was the first day back at school after summer break. Fun!

“No, I haven’t looked at my classes yet, why?” You asked her, she raised an eyebrow and smirked. “He is totally hot! I forgot his name but let’s hurry and get to class!” She replied and started speed walking to your homeroom.

In the midst of rushing to homeroom you got a chance to see who the teacher was.

Mr. Styles

He probably isn’t even that attractive, probably just young. These girls will take any chance they can get, if you know what I mean.

You soon came to the classroom and you and your best friend walked in.

“I think you two are the last ones so we can go ahead and introduce ourselves.” Mr. Styles said before you even caught a glimpse of him. You looked up and your stomach got the butterflies. He had an English accent!

He had on a grey sweater and badge pants with dress shoes. His brown curly hair was swooped to the side messily, he grinned at you and you smiled back. He had beautiful green eyes that you couldn’t help but stare into. They were so gorgeous and I don’t mean to sound cheesy but it looked like they sparkled.

“You can take a seat now.” He said, the class laughed a bit and you realized how long you had been staring. You held back a blush as you quickly sat down next to your friend who smirked at you.

Rolling your eyes you tried your best to ignore her.

“Okay well I am Mr. Styles and I am new here, obviously.” He chuckled, you smiled a bit. He had a slightly deep and raspy voice that mixed well with his accent. Yet at the same time his voice was soft.

“Any questions?” He asked the class, every girl raised their hand except you.

“Okay, you in the back.”

“How old are you?” The girl asked earning giggles, Mr. Styles popped his knuckles. “Uh next question.” He said avoiding the previous question, which you thought was kind of strange. He could be that young, nor that old.

After you asked more comfortable questions he went around the room learning everyone’s name and one fact about everyone.

Soon, it was your turn.

“My name is (Y/N) and…” You paused thinking of a fact about yourself; “And my favorite color is green.” You finished quietly, Mr. Styles nodded and everyone finished.

“Well I don’t know if other teachers from your past do this, but I always have a class helper/assistant.” He told the class, every boy rolled their eyes but all the girls were just hoping he would pick them.

“So I am going to choose at random out of this bowl.” He said holding it up, you knew (Y/F) desperately wanted to be it, you just hoped he wouldn’t pick you…

“And the winner is… (Y/N)!” He said and everyone sent me a glare, my heart stopped. You have got to be flipping kidding me!

“We can discuss it after class.” He said directing it towards you; you held back a groan of frustration.

You could feel (Y/F/N) looking at you and you turned your head; she gave you a thumbs up.

Soon homeroom was over and next was math, which you dreaded.

“Anything specific you want to talk about?” You asked as everyone left, Mr. Styles looked at you and gave you a grin.

“Well I just need you to able to run errands for me during class and little things. It’s just nice to know that I have that one student I can always count.” Mr. Styles explained, you made a small smile.

“Okay then, I should probably get to my next class…” You trailed off, he nodded.

Maybe, just maybe; this won’t be all that bad.

“Alright… I will see you at last period!” He replied, you waved as you walked out of the classroom.

______________________________________________________________________

Again, sorry if its boring; but it’s leading up to the rest of this imagine! Please vote and I just wanted to notify you that I will be making one for each boy. Hope you liked it even though it sucked…

But whatever, bye guys! I will post part two later because guess who doesn’t have school  tomorrow???

THIS GIRL!

Okay bye loves! ~xx~