He' Your Teacher~ Harry~Part 3

I know I know, took my long enough, Hope you enjoy!!! :D Please vote!

______________________________________________

At home everything went alright; you being the older sister had to be the one to get them under control. Your dad ended up leaving with a suitcase in hand, and your mom has been locked up in her room for since last night.

But you had to forget about everything that went on, because you had to focus on school.

Silently you walked into the classroom with your head down, you were a couple minutes early but most kids were already there so it wasn't just you and Mr. Styles.

You glanced over to him as you took your seat and you saw him look at you too. The both of you instantly looked away. Nervously you tapped your pencil on the side of your desk, trying to distract yourself from the current situation.

Finally, everyone got to class and he sat down at his desk. He talked a bit since he didn’t actually teach anything to you, he was only your homeroom teacher.

Soon the bell rang and you all got up to leave. Mr. Styles kept looking at you throughout the whole 30 minutes you were in there, and it made you feel uncomfortable.

As you gathered your things and walked out you heard your name called.

Slowly you turned around and took a deep breath; it was him who had called you.

"Yes?" You asked politely, he pursed his lips and stood up. "I think we need to talk about yesterday," He started walking towards you, mentally you sighed. "You need to tell me-" You interrupted him. "I really need to get to History." He sighed running a hand through his perfectly styled hair. His curly hair was now swooped to the side and not as curly as it was yesterday.

"Will you be here to help in the last period?" He asked you as more of a command then a question, you bit your lip. "Do I have a choice?" You said a bit ruder than intended, Harry chuckled a bit but didn’t really think it was all that funny.

"No not really." He replied turning around and sitting at his desk, you rolled your eyes and began making your way to the next class.

*

It was your last period of the day, which sadly you had to spend with Mr. Styles.

You walked into his classroom but he wasn't in there, assuming he was in the teachers’ lounge you sat at a random desk and waited.

After a minute or two you grew bored and got up to look around. You glanced around and walked over to his desk, tracing your fingers along the edges. You smiled seeing all the photos that sat on his desk.

There was one of him as a baby, or so you assumed because it looked exactly like him! He had spaghetti sauce all over his small face but he was smiling like there was no tomorrow. Another was of him as maybe twelve or so standing on his front porch. And there were two more of him with an older girl who looked like his sister and the other was of him and his mom.