He's Your Teacher ~Louis~ (Part 3)

“Hey Mr. Tomlin-“ You started as you walked into the room,  but he cut you off. “Louis.” He stated, you pursed your lips awkwardly. “Right… uh hello Louis.” You replied as you slowly walked in, for some reason you just couldn’t see yourself calling him Louis. He was your teacher after all.

“So what do you need me to do?” You asked, he stood up revealing his muscular frame.

“I need help carrying these boxes to my car.” He responded as he glanced to four large boxes, you nodded your head and put your bag down.

“No problem!”

You quickly gathered the rather heavy boxes and he grabbed the other two.

“Follow me.” He commanded, he walked in front of you and you followed him into the teacher parking lot.

You soon came up to a silver convertible that looked extremely expensive.

“Wow nice car.” You commented placing the boxes into the back seat, you let out a huff and shook out your arms.

“Geez uh…” Mr. Tomlinson took a pause and you stood there a bit uncomfortable.

“I have nothing else for you to do, but seeing as you still have to stick around until schools over… Would you mind coming with me to drop the boxes at the post office, and I could give you a lift home?” He asked with hope in his eyes.

You suddenly got a bit uncomfortable.

Never had you been in a car with a teacher, yet alone a substitute. You barely knew him and for all you knew he might kidnap you! Probably not but still you would feel awkward and it wasn’t very safe.

“I won’t kidnap you or murder you so just say yes and let’s go.” Mr. Tomlinson said cutting you off from your thoughts, he smirked and you gulped loudly.

“I uh… fine I guess.” You stuttered out, he smiled and jumped into the car waiting for you.

You awkwardly got in and he began to drive away from the almost empty school.

You sat in silence and fidgeted with your fingers.

*

“So where is your house?” He asked as you came out of the post office, you waited to reply until both of you were seated.

You told him your address and he began driving, again.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” He asked you randomly, you blushed and looked down. “No.” You mumbled, he was silent.

“Really?” He asked, you nodded continuing your awkward streak.

“I thought that maybe you liked that Jackson kid you are always with.” He commented, you could have sworn you were going to throw up.