Preferance: When you are insecure

Zayn: You have been really insecure lately, you have been bullied by some boys at school who call you mean names. So far you haven't told Zayn; but you think that you have had it. You walk into your flat which you share with Zayn, you are in a waterfall of tears. "Babe whats wrong?" Zayn asks running after you, but once he got to you, you shove him off and run upstairs. He walks into the room and lays on the bed next to you. "(y/n) whats wrong?" He asks stroking your hair away from your face. "I-have been bul-bullied at school lately, and now I am just really insecure and-" He cuts you off by kissing you. He pulls away and kneels down to you. "Zayn what are you doing?" You ask laughing a little. He starts singing 'Little Things' and you begin crying tears of joy, you pull him in for a tight hug. "Your perfect (y/n)! I love you so much!" He whispers into your ear. "I love you too Zayn." You reply still hugging him. :*)  

Niall: You have always been self conscious and Niall is the only boyfriend you have ever had. You are extremely worried that he will leave you because your ugly. Once you began to think about this you started to ignore him. One day you were sitting on your chouch when an angry Niall bursts in. "Why the heck have you been ignoring me (y/n)!" He yells pacing back and forth, you stare at him in shock; you have never seen him this angry. "Because.." you reply quietly. "BECAUSE WHY?" He yells. "Because Niall I don't deserve you! I am so ugly, I might as well get used to not having you around anyway!" You yell back crying. His face softens and he runs to you. "Princess I would NEVER leave you! You are perfect! I love you more than you will ever know!" He whispered cupping your face in his hands. You give him a small smile and give him a tight hug. "I love you to Niall."

Louis: Ever since you started dating Louis you felt as if he didn't even like you, you thought nobody liked you so you weren't that surprised. Louis was always gone on tour so you felt as if you two never got to spend anytime together. Tonight was the only night you would get to spend with Louis before he went back on tour. "Louis do you like me?" You ask as you two were eating dinner. "No." He replied eating. "WHAT!" You say throwing your hands up in the air in disbelief. "Babe, you never asked if I loved you." He said with a smirk. You were relieved. "You love me?" You ask with a huge smile. "I can't love you more than this baby." He said holding your hands. He pulls you close to him and you kiss. "I Love you Lou!"

Harry: As most teenage girls you felt ugly and unwanted, even by your boyfriend Harry. One day you are on your twitter and you see a bunch of mean things about you! You scrammble off the couch crying and run upstairs. You grab your suitcase and pack your stuff. This was the last the world would see of you. "Kitten I am home!" You hear Harry yell walking upstairs. You grab your suit case and push him out of the way so you can leave. "(y/n) where are you going!" He says chasing after you. Just as you reached the door he yanked you back. "Harry I can't take this anymore! I love you I really do but you fans don't like me! And I have no friends at school ever since I started dating you. I am sorry but it's over." You say through tears. "Who cares what they think! You are perfect to me! I love you (y/n)." He said also crying. Once he said that you decided to stay. "I will stay then, I love you to Haz." You reply.

Liam: You and Liam have been together for 4 months now, but your ex won't leave you alone. You don't want him to become between you and Liam. It would kill you to see him sad so you decided to break up with him tonight, even thought that would hurt him to, it was the right thing to do. "Liam, I think we should break up. My ex Jordan keeps on saying that I don't deserve you and that he is the best I will ever be able to get, so I am starting to believe him, good bye Liam!" You say crying. "No! (y/n) don't listen to him! He doesn't love you, but I do. You are the one I love."