He's Your Teacher ~Louis~ (Part 2)

"So... what happened with Mr. Tomlinson?" Jackson asked as you two walked through the halls.

“Well… I just got to help him after school that’s all.” I replied, Jackson groaned. “Oh okay then… you know pretty much every girl in school has a crush on him.” Jackson said after a pause, I chuckled. “Ha, well they aren’t going to get far with him. He may be young but he is way too old for any of us.”

“Yeah, I mean why go after some thirty year old when all those girls could have me?” Jackson asked showing off his muscles.

“He isn’t that old.” You mumbled, Jackson shrugged and you neared Mr. Tomlinson’s classroom. Or technically Miss Stewarts.

“Have fun (Y/n).” Jackson said teasingly, you shoved him and laughed a bit.

“Meet you after school, k? I love ya!” He yelled as he walked down the hall. “K, love you too!” You yelled back, you slowly opened the door only to reveal Louis sitting with his feet up on the table.

Awkwardly you cleared your throat.

“Oh (y/n)! Glad you’re here.” He chirped happily, you smiled and walked over to him.

“You can start off by stapling these papers and if you don’t mind sort them out…” He trailed off as he stacked papers in front of you and handed you a stapler.

“Are you kidding me? This will take forever!” You whined throwing your head back, he rolled his eyes.

“Would you rather clean the bathrooms?” Mr. Tomlinson asked you with a smirk, you reluctantly started stapling papers and he sat down to grade papers.

I couldn’t help but glance at him every now and then, and a couple times I found myself staring.

At one of those moments Louis made eye contact with me, I quickly looked away and I tried to keep my blush down.

“So how um… how old are you?” I asked him quietly, he was quick to answer.

“Twenty one.” He replied, I nodded and went back to work awkwardly.

*

“Well (y/n) I think you can go now… but you will be here all week helping me. So sorry if I suck cause you’re stuck with me.” He said teasingly.

“You don’t suck… your actually pretty cool.” You said, he chuckled adorably and you felt your stomach do a flip.

“Well thanks love. I guess you don’t suck that much either.” He responded with a wink, you rolled your eyes and left the classroom without another word. It kind of made your heart flutter when he called you love, but its not like he meant anything by it…

But; you never know.

__________________________

Yeah I know this one sucked but its just building up to the next part, K? Alright well part 3 is coming soon, like probably right after I publish this. Any way please vote and I know its boring now but the next part will be better so please vote!!