Short Louis Imagine

You walk into the store and Louis trailed behind you, he rushed ahead and went immediately to a rack of colorful jeans. "I really like these." He said pointing to a pair, you nodded and looked to see if they had his size.

You finally found his size (or so you thought.) "Here you go babe." You said handing them over, he thanked you and walked into the dressing room. You waited until he came out of the dressing room with an unreadable expression.

"There a bit tight but I am sure that they will loosen up." He commented, you smiled. "Model them for me!" You said with a chuckle, he shrugged and began walking around the clothing store. He started walking back and you noticed his shoe was untied. "Louis your shoe isn't tied." You say, he bent down to tie them and you heard a ripping noise. Instantly you knew it had to be the pants.

Louis quickly straightened up and you could see and hear the witnesses laughing at him. You ran over to him and rushed him into the dressing room, trying to keep him covered. Normally, Louis would make a joke about it, but he was really upset. His cheeks were a scarlet red and his eyes watered. "Louis its okay, its okay." You said cupping his face in your hands. "I have such a girly, big bum. No wonder they ripped!" He said, pointing out his flaws. But to you it wasn't a flaw. "Hush Louis! Your perfect, it was just a little accident. Now come on, we can buy new pants tomorrow." You replied kissing his lips, he smiled and thanked you. "I love you so much." He whispered hugging you. "I love you too." You replied, the rest of the day you hung out at home, and after a while Louis began to laugh about the whole situation.