5 Girls and an Idiot

You can all thank Strawberry1845 for reminding me to upstate. I otherwise wouldn't have LOL

Sorry if a sentence doesn't make sense I had a lot of homework at made this chapter in less than 20 minutes...

But enjoy ;)

A small tear trickles down my cheek as I pack my luggage.

Our vacation was over, it was time to go back to the states, back to reality.

I enjoyed these past days so much that I don't want it to come to a halt right now. The whole house was quiet everybody depressed about leaving. Even Quinn Wilson was not saying anything which is very concerning if I think about it. That boy can never shut up he always has something to say or do.

My thoughts are interrupted by the honk that came from outside. The sound was faint. I quickly zip my bag and check off a mental checklist.

I should have probably made an actual checklist, by wiring it. Well I think I should have just had one on my phone but ain't nobody got time for dat. Or should I say I'm just way to lazy.

I leave the room wheeling my suitcase behind me. I close the door probably leaving most of my valuables inside. I don't know why but for some reason whenever I travel I seem to lose or forget about a lot of stuff. And then when I get back home I need to buy them again.

Kayla and everybody else except Preet and I had left.

"So we haven't talked much?" She says.

Something had changed about Preet in this trip. I can't pinpoint it but I know for a fact that she stays on her phone 24/7 texting her so called friends that live in Italy. When Indra asks which ones Preet just ignores her. Obviously Indra would know Preet's friends especially because she was the more talkative one between the two.

"Yea, we've just been so busy relaxing and stuff" I say to Preet who is looking down at her phone typing away.

Both of us are quiet in the elevator as we descend to the main floor where everybody was waiting.

"Took you long enough" Quinn says.

At the sound of his voice Preet puts her phone away in her pocket and forgets about her Italian fiends. I see Indra giving her a side glance, she knew something was up and I did too.

The car was the usual luxurious ride, same goes with the plane.

After almost half a day in the air we land in Seattle. We head to the mansion where all the other girls were.

I could see the popularity that the show had now that I've landed in the US. in France not so much, yes pie olé recognized us and asked for pictures and autographs but most of them were Americans who had gone on a European vacation.

Billboard were everywhere with our faces on it. Especially the bunch in our car right now. One read 'Alone in Europe with 5 beautiful ladies' with a smirking Quinn full front and centre.

I start laughing and I hear Quinn laughing too. I look toward him and see that he is looking at the same board.

"That's my favourite one" he says looking towards me. "mostly because it was my design" he smirks.

"Well the colour combination is a bit off" Kayla says joining our conversation.

"I agree" Alexis chimes in.

All three of us high five each other and laugh at Quinn's reaction.

"It probably should have said 5 beautiful girls with an idiot" Kayla laughs and we all join in expect for Quinn.

If you ever feel like I should upstate another part or if you really want something to happen in the story that you think will make it interesting made sure to just message me (I don't bite)