Volleyball and The Results

A/N - Thank you guys for all the reads and votes :). Sorry this is kind of a short chapter. 

Special shoutout to Elepantawesomeness, she made an awesome cover but I couldn't upload it for some reason.GO TO HER PROFILE AND CHECK OUT HER STORIES, THEY ARE REALLY GOOD :)

Goal : 3500 Reads and 350 Votes <3

Chapter 20 - Volleyball and The Results

"WE'RE FIRST" Alexis screams

She start jumping around, and soon we all join.

I look at the leader board, they hadn't written the scores just the rankings

1st Place - Team 13

2nd Place - Team 12

3rd Place - Tem 38

etc...

I was so happy, that we were in first place, but I was kind of sad that Hannah's team was second.

I don't know by how many points, but I bet they were really close.

We have to work really hard for the Volleyball tournament, so we could win.

"Girls, let's not get our hopes up, we still have to work hard so we win in the volleyball tournament" I explain.

They all nod and agree that we would win this next event.

Far away we see people setting up volleyball nets, so the girls and I start walking in that direction.

There are about 20 nets set up, so we just wait by sitting in the middle of the field.

Slowly other girls started joining us, in waiting for the next set of instuctions

I look around bored, and see a set of cameras filming us. I totally forgot that this was a recorded event, so I decided to have some fun with it.

I tell my friends of my plan, and they all agree.

I stick my tounge out at the camera and made other funny faces.

We all knew that there might be a chance of our families seeing our behaviour right now, but we just didn't care right now.

After a while, all of us start laughing at eachother.

I see Amy walk onto the stage, and I motion my friends to quiet down.

"Congratulations to all of you, for doing so great in all of the events" Everybody cheers