Parentnapping?

Reading the comments really made my day so here is a update. I will try to update every Thursday and if I don't just send me a DM to remind me.

Enjoy :)

*Kayla POV*

I know something happened yesterday and I'm going to find out.

I was very heartbroken yesterday after the interview. I couldn't sleep properly, say I'm overreacting but I don't think so. I get very emotional and protective when I comes to Jasmine. We have been best friends since I can remember. So I am very surprised right now, how could she keep a secret from me? I still can't tell if this is reality or a nightmare.

I start brainstorming ideas on drilling the truth out of Jasmine.

"What if I pretend to kidnap her parents?" I think to myself.

That could work very well. Don't get me wrong I won't actually kidnap them, I'll just tell them to pretend to be kidnapped or should I say parentnapped ;)

"Hello" I hear Jasmine's dad voice from the other side of the phone. Even though he has lived in the US for almost 20 years you can still hear the slight Indian accent that he has. I don't know how many times Jasmine and I have made fun of him because of it.

"It's Kayla" I say.

"Oh hi Kayla why are you calling me at 3am?" He asks. Now I could hear the groggy voice he had. Everybody is awake here, so I forgot about the time difference between Europe and the US.

"Omg I'm so sorry but I just have a small favour to ask from you." I say. He doesn't respond probably because he is to tired to say anything. "Jasmine is hiding something from me and its about Quinn. I'm pretty sure you've heard or watched the interview that she had about him. Yea it's about that. So can you pretend to be kidnapped" I finish.

"Wait what?" He asks dumbfounded "Jasmine always talked about your crazy ideas, but this is the first time I've heard one straight from you. Plus how would we pretend to be kidnapped and if she asks what the kidnapped wants we tell her the truth??" He asks laughing.

"Oh well I guess, I hadn't thought it through yet. Ok never mind please go to sleep and pretend this never happened and don't you dare say anything to Jasmine about our conversation understand Mister" I say the last part like I'm talking to a baby.

"Bye and pleas keep your ideas to yourself ok? And don't call me or anyone for the fact at 3am." And he hangs up on me.

Ok let's think of something else. What if I just keep asking her? No that's not going to work.

What if I ask Quinn? That could work right?

I don't think about anything and try to find Quinn. Quinnie where are you? I think to myself.

I open the door that Caleb and him share and go in. I do knock but I didn't hear anything. I go in and find Quinn with his back facing me or should I say bare back. I think he was hanging as he had his shirt in his hand.

Wow he's hot from behind I think to myself. Don't get me wrong I do have a very strong feeling that my beat friend likes him, but I'm a human being and a girl.

"Didn't anyone teach you how to knock"

"Well didn't anyone teach you that you have to respond when someone knocks."

Quinn turns around so that I could see his abs. I don't look at his face, like who looks at a dude's face if his six pack is on full display.

"Done drooling?" He laughs.

"I was not..." I look up from his amazing abs just so I faced him when talking.

CALEB!CALEB! That's all I could think right now.

Agh I wasn't Quinn's abs which I was eyeing they were Caleb's.

"Um...um...." I stutter "have you seen Quinn. Ithoughtyouwerehimandhewasyou" I say really fast "youknowlikethatzicosong"

"Zico?" He questions

"Never mind, put your shirt on and tell me where Quinn is?"

"Well I thought I would be a good human being and let you spectate on my abs some more." He smirks and I just ignore him.

"As for Quinn I have no idea where he is, but I bet my money that he is down by the pool eyeing some girl or you know letting girls eye him."

"Well thanks" I say while leaving.

"No probl...."

"For nothing!!" I say.

"Hey...." I could hear him still talking but I was out of earshot to know what he was saying.

I head down to the pool and sure enough Quinn had his abs on display for all the girls.

"Quinn" I say so that he could wake up.

"Yes" he says he says with his eyes still closed.

I hadn't planned this out well. I stare stare at his figure. Then I get the perfect idea. Use reverse psychology.

"Jasmine told me everything that happened" I say.

"So?" He asks. That was not the response I wanted. I thought he would say something 'don't tell anyone' or something along those lines.

I'm quiet for a few moments. Not knowing what to say.

"So did she say about the kiss" he breaks the silence awkwardly.

WHAT?? KISS?? Holy shit this is gold.

"I don't know ask her yourself. " I say leaving quickly.

THEY KISSED ahhhhh my fangirl feels are on fire.

Jasmine POV

Kayla leaves with a weird smirk on her face. Let's just hope she doesn't come up with a a crazy idea to get me to say the truth.

After an hour or so she comes back. Like she's about to throw up.

"You ok?" I ask.

"You lied!! Actually you didn't because you said nothing but how could you hide the fact that you and Quinn kissed."

"It was just a kiss on the cheek"I say blushing a little.

"Cheek??? Noooo" she says very dramatically. "But it was still a kiss right? Because he considered it one."

I just shrug.

"Well now you know that you can never keep a secret from me" she smirks. I think I already knew that. 

Hope you liked it :)