Quinn's Thoughts Part 2

A/N - 2K!! Sorry this is another short chapter, I'm kind of busy, but I'll try to post a longer chapter tomorrow. Enjoy <3

Next goal: 2500 views, tell you friends about this story, if you like it :) and 300 votes

Chapter 18 - Quinn's Thoughts Part 2

Quinn's POV

 Today is Sports Day, it's really hectic for me right now.

I have to get everything organized with Caleb, make sure all the cameras are here.

Before the actual event my dad decided that I should have an interview taken, so right now I am sitting on a chair surrounded by cameras.

By all the publicity my dad has made for my show, it seems like it's going to be the top show on cable TV.

"So Quinn do you think the girls from your school have an advantage in this show?" an old man asks

I shake my head "I want all the girls to have the same starting point on the show, so in the week I will be taking all the International girls, so that I could get to know them better."

The old man nods

"Do you know any Internationals?"

"Yes, I have met three" I say thinking about Jasmine and her friends.

"Would you say you are close to them?"

"Not yet, but I will try to get to know them better this week"

My dad had planned dates with all the Internationals this week, so by the time the actual show start I will get to know most of them.

"Why is there a Sports Day before the show?"

"Well we just wanted the girls to get the feel of the challenges they will be faced in the show. They will have to work together and agaist people they both like and dislike."

"Will there be any other events like these in the future?

"Yes, but I am not allowed to disclose the details, but there will be events such as this one throughout the show, there will  never be a dull moment"

"What will happen to the girls who get eliminated"

"Most of these girls are still young, so I suggest that they should just live their life and forget about me, and still remember the wonderful experience they will be having during the show" I inwardy laugh, wonderful experience? I would have never used those words for this show, but I was forced to say it by my dad, so we could get more views.

"Ok, I am so sorry but the event is about to start, so I'll have to steal Quinn away from you guys" Amy smiles