Sue

A/N - This is not going to be a long chapter, sorry I might be able to write a longer chapter tomorrow :) Please tell me if I have made any mistakes, and recommend the story to your friends and stuff

Chapter 9 - Sue

"Wake Up" "5 more minutes mom" I wine, I hear laughter so I open my eyes and see my best friends laughing at me. "It's not funny Kayla, why did you even wake me up so early?" "It's 9, we have be downstairs ready in dresses in 30 minutes, so we have to hurry up." she says, I oblige and sit up and rub my eyes. That was the best sleep I have had in a long time, these beds were heavenly.

While brushing my teeth I suddenly remember "Kayla, I don't have any dresses" "Don't worry, before you woke up our maid came in, and she said she will come in with our dresses soon." Just as she said that a pretty brunette walks into our room.

"Hello madams, my name is Sue, and I will be your maid" "Hi Sue" I say "don't call us madams, do we look that old" I say pointing to Kayla and I. Sue, who seemed to be a couple of years older than us, smiles and shakes her head "I guess not, so what could I call you?" "Kayla and Jasmine would be fine" Kayla kindly says. Sue nods, and goes into our closets and brings out two dresses. 

The dresses were beautiful, they were in our favourite colours, mine being mint green, and orange for Kayla. "Quinn wanted to make the first dresses in the girl's favourite colours, so these are the dresses for you two" Both of smile, and Kayla goes and runs to Sue and hugs her. Sue is suprised by the gesture, and she trips over her feet falling to the floor with Kayla on top of her.

I start to laugh just as both of them land of the floor with an 'oof', then both of them start laughing "Both of you are really nice, I think I will like it here" Sue says "What do you mean you will like it here" I say. Sue fidgets and quietly says "Well, I don't if I'm suppose to say this or not, but both of you have to keep it a secret." Kayla and I nod "So, my family is really poor, and we needed money to survive, so I applied to be a maid here. Instead of taking me as a maid Mr. Wilson took me and my two sisters to be his mistresses" Kayla gasps and ask "What will he do with three mistresses?" Sue laughs "Not just three, he has about fifteen that I know of, and they are all working as maids now. Continuing, a week ago Mr.Wilson thought of the idea of the show, but the household dind't have enough maids for the girls, so Mr.Wilson had to use his mistresses as maids. Which is a convenience for him, because we are under his control satisfying his desires" I stare shocked, yea Quinn was a jerk, but his dad doesn't even have respect for women. 

"I've already said to much" Sue quickly says "We should get you two ready ready". We nod, and follow her into our bathroom. Sue quickly got Kayla and me ready, right now we stand in front of the stairs looking down at the Internationals, some of them look up in disgust,

I guess this will be a very fun introduction to our competitors. 

A/N - So now you kind of know why Quinn hates his dad, but where does Quinn's mom into this? Tell me what you think. :)

Vote

Comment

Share

<3

PS - Jasmine's dress on the side, and sorry for the short chapter I might make some changes to it tomorrow :)