Xavier's Dare

A/N - I know it's short, but sorry. Also, it seems to be that my story is progressing very slowly. So I will try to quicken the pace. But, this story will most likely have 100+ parts. Enjoy :)

Chapter 34 - Xavier's Dare

I look down at the red card between my hands. I am getting pretty nervous looking at the folded card. What if it's a very embarrassing dare? What if I have to kiss Quinn? or Xavier? omg, that created such a bad picture in my head.

I slowly open the card and am relieved at what I see.

I smile looking at Alexis and Kayla, and they look at me confused. I show them the card and they read it aloud.

"Advantage" they say "You get to pick the dare for the next blank red card"

I do a fist pump and point at everyone "Next person to get a red blank card should be aware, my dares are very embarrassing"

I see a couple of girls gulp nervously and I smirk. I look at Quinn and he give me a look saying, bring it. I smile, I sure will.

Indra and Preet both won small prizes, and now we are just waiting for a red blank card.

In my mind I'm trying to find the most embarrassing dare I could make one of the girls do.

"What if I told her to jump in the pool with her clothes" I whisper to Indra who is sitting beside me.

"Nah, that's too cliche" she says, and I nod in agreement.

Balloons are slowly being popped and the girls are reading their cards. There has yet to be a blank red card. There were a couple of blank green cards but no red ones.

It's Hannah's turn now. She slowly pops he balloon, yea I know slowly, I didn't know it was possible. She takes the black envelope and opens the black envelope. Out come a red card.

Everyone sucks in a breath, maybe it was blank. Let it be blank!!Let it be blank!!Let it be blank!!Let it be blank!!

She opens the card and looks at me and smirks, guess it's not blank, I scoff.

Her dare was to let the person on her right do her hair, but guess what on her right was one of her bimbo friends, who just put Hannah's hair in a ponytail.

Darn it.

It's Xavier's turn now. He pops his balloons and takes out yet another red card.

Let it be blank!!Let it be blank!!Let it be blank!!

Guess what IT'S BLANK!!!

I knew it was blank when Xavier swallowed nervously. 

I start to brainstorm all the embarrassing dares I can make him do.

"It's blank" he says

All the girls cheer, happy to see Xavier getting embarrassed.

"So Jasmine, what have you chosen for lovely Xavier to do" Quinn says, being rather sarcastic saying Xavier's name and description.

"Well, I don't know. Could I have some time to consult with my friends?" I ask Quinn

"No" "Yes" says Quinn and Xavier at the same time. Yes being said by Quinn, and no by Xavier.

"I said yes so yes" Quinn said in voice oozing authority. 

I fist pump.

My friends and I go outside and start to brainstorm all the ideas we have.

After a couple of minutes I get an idea

"What if we make him do all the dares" I say

"Yess" all the girls chime in

We go back inside so I can tell everyone about my plan, "Well I have decided that you Xavier will have to do all the dares"

"All of them" he asks

"Yes, but I guess we could just do all the embarrassing ones" I think out loud

"Ok, so Xavier will do all the dares that I want him to do" I finalize

I see a couple of girls laugh, happy with my decision.

Then we start the game once again. 

A/N - Hope you liked it ;). Feel free to tell me if I have made any mistakes.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

<3