A Brand New Jasmine

A/N - Sorry for not updating in a long time :/ Also this chapter is not that long, but I will try to post longer chapters.

Chapter 23 - A Brand New Jasmine

"Done?" I ask getting bored

I've been sitting on this chair for a long time, I can't remember a time when I wasn't on this chair

"It's only been 5 minutes Jasmine" C says

"No it hasn't, it' been like 3 hours, look" I point to the invisible watch that I am wearing on my left wrist.

C just shakes her head, and continues doing my make-up.

A while later, C finally announces that she is finished with my make-up.

"Can I see it?"

"Not yet, we were instructed that Quinn was going to be the first one that will get to see the girl's transformations other than their stylists"

"That means I can't look at myself until Quinn sees me"

"Yep"

"Ughhh"

"You really didn't notice all the people taking away the mirrors?" she asks

"I did, but I didn't know it was for this purpose"

"So, I can't see my friends either?"

"Nope"

"What if I go and meet Quinn now?"

C just shrugs

"Ok, come with me and tell them I want to go to the washroom, because I want to see myself"

"Ok, your Majesty"

I laugh while C bows before me.

C goes and tells the officials about my need to go to the washroom, they let us go.

"So where do you think he is?"

"I don't know, most likely his room"

"But, do you know where his room is"

"No" and then I remembered the suite that Quinn took me.

"Wait here, and I'll show him"

I don't know why I didn't want C to come with me, but I just thought that this would be a private moment between Quinn and I.

WAIT WHAT, did I just say the words private and Quinn in the same sentence??

Wow, I must be out of my mind.

I quickly shake my head, and climb the stairs to go to his room.

When I reach the top floor, I see Quinn playing a video game on his flat-screen TV.

He doesn't hear me, because he is wearing headphones, so I decide to scare him.

I slowly go behind him, and shout BOO.

He screams like a little girl, and I start laughing while rolling on the floor.

After wiping the tears that had fallen out of my eyes, I see a very pissed off Quinn looking at me.

"Who are you?" he asks

OH, he didn't recognize me.

Well this is going to be fun

I''ll be a Brand New Jasmine for his today!

A/N - Hope you liked it :)

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

<3

PS - tell me, do you like many short chapters, or one long one. because I don't know if I should update a long chapter once a week, or 2-3 short chapter.

This is what I imagine Quinn would look like, WBU?