New Costumes

I apologize in advance :P.

Enjoy :)

Let's try to get this story to 50k!!!

Chapter 48 - New Costumes

"We should have something different like last time" I tell my friends. They all nod in agreement, we all wanted our performance in the final to be something very surprising.

"Do you guys want to sing again?" Kayla asks. I shake my head, tired of singing. We needed to be more creative with this final act, because it's the act that would take us to Europe.

"Nah, singing is too overrated" Preet says "more than half of the act performing will be singing". Preet did bring up a valid point which we all agreed to.

"So what should we do?" Alexis asks "Dance?" she suggests.

"That could work" I say, liking her idea.

"Ok let's start the choreography then" Preet says standing up and starting to stretch.

"I have an idea" I smirk "and it will blow everyone brains" I say starting to explain my idea.

"Wow, that would be so cool. If we can pull it off we can easily win the trip" Kayla says excitedly jumping around, already thinking of our cruise through Europe.

"Who would pay for it?" Preet asks.

"Mr. Wilson himself" I say heading outside to negotiate with the secretary who handles the money for our costumes.

I happily skip up the stairs where all my friends were "WE'RE GETTING THE COSTUMES!!" I scream.

"OMG how?" one of my friends, I don't know who asks.

"With the power of my brown negotiating skills" I say. I thank my dad for all those lessons, they finally paid off.

"So let's start practicing" Kayla and Preet say at the same time. So we do as they say.

*One week later*

All of us excitedly wear our super cool costumes.

"Everybody will be left speechless after our performance" Kayla says with all of agreeing.

We walk backstage where all of the other performance are standing awaiting their turn. I spot Hannah and her group but pay more attention.

"What are those costumes even suppose to be?" the girl I just ignored asks.

"You wouldn't know Hannah, because it doesn't have any skin showing, right?" I say while my friends snicker behind me.

"Whatever" she says "You're next anyways, I'll see for myself what that piece of trash costume could do"

I decide to ignore her comment, and get ready to perform the dance of my life.

I HAVE TO GO TO EUROPE, which also means I have to beat Hannah!!

So if I succeed, it's a win win situation. 

Hope you liked it :)

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

<3