Escape From Antoria Part 31

Part 31 enjoy!!

Chapter 30

The week flew by and I have got to say I was definitely right about the paranoia; to say I was irritating would be an understatement. I was pacing around the bedroom waiting for my mum and Maya to come back with Ingrid who had been to collect the coronation/ wedding dress. Damn idiots thought they'd do the traditional thing of bride can't see the groom the night before the wedding so it's be approximately 12 hours since I've seen him and the state of panic I've been in, I have to say it's driving me crazy. I decided to have a shower because I just couldn't handle the waiting anymore.

I threw off my clothes and walked into the bathroom and once again marvelled at it. It was like a heaven. I jumped under the hot water which immediately began to pound into my skin. I stood there letting the water to relax my tense muscles and sighed as I felt myself loosen up. I couldn't help but think of the date Nate and I had yesterday. He had made a picnic and mum looked after the kids so we had the whole day to ourselves. It was great, no worries just kissing... and a little bit more kissing underneath the blossom trees. It was perfect, I gave a contented sigh.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Someone shouted and I screamed bloody murder and jumped backwards so that I slipped out of the shower onto the floor pulling various piles of towels onto the floor with me on the way down. I am soo not cleaning that up.

"Oww what the hell is your problem?" I shouted back as I picked up one of the towels and stood up wrapping the towel around my body. I looked for the person who shouted at me and was a bit disconcerted when I saw Ingrid, my mum, Maya and the twins in the doorway, gaping at me. Well the twins were rolling on the floor laughing and Ingrid was barely holding back a smile but it's beside the point. Why the hell are they gaping at me?

"Why are you gaping? Have I got something on my face?" I asked going over to the mirror and checking myself over and seeing nothing I turned back to them. They were still gaping so I raised a brow at them. My mum seemed to snap out of it then.

"I knew you had a lot of those markings but when you said all over I didn't think you meant literally all over." She said gazing over my exposed skin. Lab rat much. I shifter uncomfortably, does it really look that bad? As if reading my thought my mum smiled at me in reassurance. "Honey it didn't mean it nastily, they are beautiful." She said sounding kind of awed; yeah, not weird at all.

"OK so what was it you guys wanted?" I said crossing my arms over my chest protectively.

"You need to get ready you idiot." The twins chimed in at the same time. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said and strolled back into the bedroom with them close on my heels.

I was immediately shuffled onto a chair in the middle of the room where they immediately began fiddling with my hair and make-up I just sighed and sat back in the seat, I really can't be bothered with this. I just want to get this dress up malarkey. They spent about an hour doing all that before they decided it was time for me to get dressed. About bloody time I was freezing my butt off in just a towel.

"Here we go!" Maya squealed as she opened the dress bag. It was a gorgeous white lace wedding dress.

I'm surprised they went for that because it's more of a coronation ceremony. Yeah Nate and I have to exchange rings for show but really a white dress?? Oh well mum looks happy. Mum chucked some underwear at me and I went into the bathroom to change before coming out again in matching lacy underwear. I even had a garter. I had the towel wrapped tightly around me. Yeah they've already seen my body but I seriously don't want them to see it again.

My mum just ripped it away from me. "Mum!!" I squealed.

"Stop being a baby we've all seen it before." She said which caused me to blush furiously and earned a chuckle from the others. "Okay step into the dress." I did as I was told and stood there patiently as they did up the dress.