Escape From Antoria part 26

Chapter 25

Seriously not good; she's fifteen and he's 20, i think? No she can't like him...though he would be her type. When we were back home, he dressed kind of emo and so does she. It would be an emo love story if it wasn't for the fact that neither of them are emo they just like the clothes. Got to say I'm glad she didn't take a liking to Slut chic; if she did let's just say I'd never let her leave the house.

My attention was brought back to the people at the table when I noticed someone waving their hand in my face. Oops. "Helllllloooooooooooooo, anyone in there?" Holly asked.

"Wha-... Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking. So how have you been? You weren't hurt were you?" I asked quickly.

"I'm fine Ari, Actually Blake saved me from getting hurt." She sighed. My god she sighed...this is so wrong. I'm glad I didn't fall in love with him or do anything or this might have been awkward.

"So who are all these people?" I asked looking at the teens gathered around the table. There were 3 girls and 4 boys, none of whom I recognised but I got the feeling they were Nate's relatives because they all looked similar to him in one way or another.

"Oh yeah they are Nate's brothers and sisters." She said. "That's Maya." She said pointing to the girl who was obviously the oldest of the siblings. She looked about 22; I wonder why she isn't married because she's definitely not ugly. With her long golden blonde locks and beautiful green eyes she looked like a goddess. "Next to her you have Raven and Hayley. They're the same age but by different mums, it seems daddy dearest was having a little too much fun." I elbowed her. "Why did you do that?" She asked glaring at me.

"Because it's rude, like it or not that man was their father." I said. "Even if he was the super villain." I added as an afterthought. "Anyways carry on. " She started to talk but was interrupted by Nate.

"I think it's time that I introduced you to my family." Nate whispered in my ear before turning to his siblings.

"Hey guys, I know you've probably but I'd like to introduce you to Ari, my soul mate and wife." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "And this is my daughter, Izzy." He looked at the baby asleep in my arms with adoring eyes and I couldn't help but smile and lean into his embrace. All I needed was my parents and this scene would be picture perfect because right here in this room I had everything I ever needed. Oh jeez I sound so cheesy, next I'll be reading Mills and Boon ...save me now !!!!

I looked up at Nate's siblings and my in laws. "So what are your names? I recognise you, Aeron right?" I said pointing to the oldest boy. He looked like he was about a year younger than Nate and I and was incredibly handsome. Not as handsome as the angel beside me but still, he gives Nate a run for his money.

"Yeah, I'm Aeron." He said looking at me. "Nate you're a lucky man, but did you have to mark your territory?" He raised an eyebrow. God how does he do that? I can sort of do it but it just looks like there is something wrong with me.

I turned to Nate and began to trace his mark whilst he did mine. "We didn't do them ourselves they were a gift from Rosmardin, our goddess. And no it isn't a cult; she's the goddess from the old religion in Antoria." I kept my gaze locked on Nate's marking that were now glowing a bright red and gave out a awed sigh. I love it when my touch can do that. I turned back to Nate family whilst Nate still traced my face in a trance and talked.

"So Aeron, which one is Dior cos I know one of you is Dior, I remember him being mentioned on TV." I said looking at the other boys next to Aeron. The boy of about 14 shakily raised his hand and looked shyly up to me.

"I'm Dior." He said in a quiet voice barely making eye contact with me. Aww so sweet he's all shy.

I smiled at him trying to look as friendly and welcoming as I could. "Nice to meet you Dior, I'm Arianna but you can call me Ari, is that OK?" I said tilting my head to the side as I watched him relax a bit. He nodded and gave me a small smile.