Escape From Antoria part 16

Okies part 16 of Escape to Antoria dedicated to MRS_SAL whose really great comments made me want to write more. So here we go hope you enjoy it. Happy Xmas! Remember to comment, vote or become a fan to let me know what you guys think :) xx

Chapter 15

Ari's POV

All I could see was darkness and all I could hear was silence. Damn was I dead. Oh god I am dead. I could feel myself start to panic so I took a few breaths to calm myself. OK the arrow, dart thing; bastards probably drugged me. I hope they got rid of those horrible people, I hope Ingrid is alright. Those people bet hope she is alright or I will break their legs when I wake up...if I wake up. I seriously gotta stop being so pessimistic.

Nate's POV

Ari was just laid there on the ground, her chest slowly rising and falling. She looked so peaceful I was just anxious for her to wake up. One of the guys in the camp, a doctor I think he said he was, told me she'd wake up soon but from the looks of it she wasn't going anywhere fast. I walked over to her and then crouched down beside her picking up her small delicate hands in my own and gently rubbing my thumb in circles over her hand.

Ari's breathing suddenly changed as if the haze of drugs had worn off. She groaned and shifted before her whole shifted and fire passed through the hand that was connected to mine. I let go of her hand to find that it was still connected by a string of light and power. Now most people would have been freaking out but for some reason it just felt ...right. I grasped her hand tightly in mine again, I was frozen in amazement as I saw the tattoos spreading across her visible flesh even spreading across her hands. I watched as the same seem to happen to mine and the tattoo stretched down my arms and across my chest.

The fire I felt in out connection became even more powerful and I felt myself being pulled into unconsciousness.

Ryan's POV

I watched as Nate leant over Arianna and kissed her on the forehead. Suddenly I felt a wave of power brush over me, I glanced around to see everyone else had confused expressions on their faces except the old man who simply nodded towards where Ari and Nate were. Where I looked over I saw the most amazing sight ever. Ari and Nate's bodies were intertwined with each other in a somewhat loving embrace yet neither seemed to be conscious. They were both floating a few feet of the ground and were surrounded by a weird bubble or force field that was made up of the all the different colours of the rainbow. I've never seen anything like it.

I cautiously walked over to the pair and I gasped when I saw the tattoos; the intricate tribal designs that now completely covered their entire bodies . Wow, they looked incredible. I reached my hand forward towards the force field cautiously but it was if my hand was moving through thin air nothing blocking it but it never got any closer to the pair. Whoa this is some strange stuff. I wonder what the hell is going on, bet old man knows.

"Hey Graham, what the hell is going on?"

The old man just laughed. "Don't worry you'll see. This is a once in the lifetime thing, it's not often mystics find their other half." Yeah like that helps.

I turned back to the pair and then sat down on a log a few feet away and watched entranced as the two bodies slowly revolved and every few seconds sparks of lights would flow through the weird bubble.

Ari's POV

I kept this nonstop mumbling in my head for hours until the darkness disappeared and I could finally I could hear the faint murmurs of people around me. I felt the faint touch of someone caressing my hand and then slight pressure before fire shot through my veins and my skins felt like it was electrified with tingles shooting across the surface. The darkness disappeared and I appeared on some strange cliff top. What the heck. I turned and faintly recognised the area below. I was on top of the white witches cliffs in Northern Antoria, the rumoured home of the ancient mystic temple, but why would my dream bring me here I've never been here before so there's got to be another reason.