Escape From Antoria Part 6

Okies so Blake is back. hehe. Let the fun begin. Hope you guys like. Please vote and comment or even become a fan. Thanks for reading Kat xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

I jumped up from the wall and glared at Blake my hands balled into fists at my side. Stupid jerk, betrays me and think he can get away with it. "What are you doing here?" I growled as he watched me with a smirk.

"Aww Ari what's wrong don't you love me anymore?" he teased as he stepped closer to me. I tried backing away from him but my legs hit the edge of the fountain. Crap! I took a deep breath and was overwhelmed by his familiar scent. I twisted the edge of my shirt whilst I avoided his gaze. I can't believe he's doing this to me again! He took another step forward so that there was barely an centimetre between us which caused my already speeding heart to beat more erratically. He lifted his hand and gently brushed my arm which caused an involuntary shiver to pass through me. He started to lean forward, his eyes gaze with obvious intent at my lips. I could feel the excitement and the anticipation of Blake's hot kisses pass through me. I tilted my head to receive his lips but just as Blake's lips were about to brush mine we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Umm... sorry to interrupt" said Nate awkwardly from beside me.

I snapped out of Blake's spell and hastily pushed him away; I then pulled my arm back and swung it with all my strength at Blake's face, my fist connecting with a satisfying thud with his jaw. Blake stumbled, his face showing obvious surprise. I then turned to Nate and gave him a grateful and somewhat triumphant smile.

"Thanks I owe you big time" I threw my arms round his neck and kissed him on the cheek which caused his to suddenly go rigid.

"For what?" he replied, confusion showing in his tone.

"If I kissed that loser, I would have had to kick his butt and my own butt and let tell you that wouldn't be pretty." Yeah and I'd probably fall for his charms all over again. Ah well at least I don't have to go looking for him now. "Anyways you don't have to worry about taking to where you got that lighter, we've got the man we need right here."I smiled then turned and looked at Nate's confused expression.

"Blake is the guy who brought me to Antoria" I turned and glared at Blake who was still rubbing his jaw. "And he's the one who's going to show me the way out."

"Actually if you let me talk before throwing your fist in my face, you would have heard me tell you that I brought you here for a reason." He sat down on edge of the fountain with a sigh."Let's go somewhere more private we can talk, I don't want anyone to overhear. You better come too your highness." He finished glancing at Nate with a tilt to his head. Highness? Nate? Oh you have got to be kidding me.

"Your Highness?" I looked over at Nate who looked sheepish. I thought back to how he had seemed familiar, suddenly it all seemed to click... "OMGYOUR THE MISSING PRINCE!!" oops probably shouldn't have screeched that.

© Katherine Pocock 2009