Escape From Antoria part 8

Okay just a filler chap until I decide where this story is going or if I should continue it. Umm starts off in Ari's point of view. Vote and comment to let me kno what you think even if you think its rubbish lol thanks for reading xx

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

"Well for starters we're getting out of here, I'll have to reconnect this otherwise they'll send people over to check it out and then you have to find the rest of your people."You? Shouldn't he mean we?

As if hearing my thoughts Nate asked "You? Aren't you coming with us?"

Blake looked at me and let out a sigh. "No. I can't I'm not allowed to interfere more than I have and I have to keep you out the cameras eye back at HQ we all know that the king likes his little hunting trips and if he finds out about Nate, well all hell would break loose."

Damn he has a point. "Okay. Do you know where they will be? Our people?" God that sounds strange.

"The ones that were brought to this world for the TV show are divided up into groups. The closest to us is in the forest 2 miles north of here, they just set up camp for the night. When you get there show them your powers to show who's side you are on or else they might kill you before you get with in 50 feet." With that he pushed me and Nate out of the door and slammed it shut behind us.

"Do you think we can trust him Ari?"Nate seemed to whisper it to me.

"I don't know but I don't think we have any choice."With that we strode out of the B&B.

***

Blakes POV

I slammed the door shut behind them and let out a deep breath. It killed me seeing the distrust in Ari's eyes, she doesn't know how I feel about her and how I wish I didn't have to bring her here in the first place but she won't find it, it's all for the best she's not meant for meshes destined for someone else I know that more than she even does at this point.

I walked over to the bookcase and replaced the recording devise into the book and reconnect the wires. After replacing the bookshelf and then swiftly I headed out the room, grabbing out the radio form my belt and turning it on. Damn world needs to get electricity, this is costing me a fortune in batteries. I flicked the switch and called the main camp.

"Home base, its Ryan I'm just heading out of town. I'll be at base in five, are you ready to cut the next episode?"

"Yea sure Ry, see you in a few." Just as I was about to disconnect the voice came back on. "Hey any luck finding the new one."

"Nope I thought I had her but it wasn't just someone who had the same hair" I said with a laugh

"Yea we get the falsies all the time, right see you soon and don't forget the meat, If fed up of bloody pasta."

I flipped the switch of the radio and slid it under my belt then I headed towards the market to buy the meat. My mind kept wandering back to Nate and Ari. I hope he keeps he safe because he doesn't know just how important she is.

© Katherine Pocock 2009