Escape From Antoria part 28

Part 28

Chapter 27

I jumped up from my seat to hug him but Izzy immediately began to cry so I smiled apologetically as I swayed her from side to side and my little pinkie in her mouth which seemed to pacify her. I then slowly walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "How have you been Riles?"

"You know same old" He raised his arm to hug me but winced. Izzy must have extra sense or something because she held out her hand to Riley. I looked at Nate who was smiling. I wonder if he can read anyone else's mind apart from mine cos I hate being the only radio station he can get.

"Not really same old, I heard you got injured and I think she wants you to hold her." I said looking down at Izzy who was getting frustrated that she couldn't get closer to Riley.

"Umm OK. But don't go far I don't know how long I'll be able to hold her." I gently placed her in his arms and Izzy being the little miracle baby that she is placed her marked palm on his cheek. I felt the tingle of magic in the air around me and smiled.

"How's your arm feeling Riles?" I asked with a knowing smile. He looked up at me his brows furrowed.

"It feels...that's weird it feels perfectly fine." He said cautiously rolling his shoulder.

"Good girl Izzy." I said with a smile and everyone but Blake, Holly and Nate looked at me like I was insane.

"Hmm I guess I better get on to the explaining." I gestured for Riley to sit and I went into the centre of the room. "You know that TV program Escape From Antoria?" I waited for them to all nod. "Well it's real, all of it, the magic, the place even the King was real. There's a new king now, well there will be in a few days when Nate is crowned." I said looking at Nate with adoring eyes.

"Sweetie I think we need to get you checked out by a doctor." My mum said as she raised her arms in an attempt to keep me calm.

"Mum I'm not lying."I closed my eyes and placed my palms together. I then thought of fire and immediately felt the heat that although hot didn't harm my skin. I opened my palm at the same time I opened my eyes to show everyone in the room the fire I held within. "Nate your turn." I said and I watched as he used his hand and contorted the fire pulling it away from my palms so that it contorted into different shapes in the air. I then thought of water to cool the flames and the fire hissed before the flames disappeared. I'll never get used to that but it was a pretty awesome party trick.

I looked back at my family who were looking at me wide eyed, even Maddox. Way to introduce myself.

"Nate, Holly, Izzy, Blake and I are all part of an ancient magical line of mystics. We all have different abilities like our Holly here can control the weather." I looked at my parents to check that they were following my words. They nodded looking a bit dazed. "We were all marked with in some way to signify our gift so to speak. For each of us it's different except Nate and Holly who have the same as me, well only the originals are the same." I walked over to Nate. "Nate and I have different markings because we're soul mates so to speak and the markings are the physical sign of that." I reached up and traced his face and watched as it glowed the brilliant red and he simultaneously traced the pattern on my skin so that my face glowed. As soon as he dropped his hand I felt the tingles slowly recede as I faced my parents once more. They were both wide eyed.

"Ok so whose baby is that?" My dad asked looking at Izzy curiously. "You haven't been gone long enough to have a baby."

"I don't know how to explain it but I can tell you I gave birth to her and it hurt like hell." I cringed just thinking about the pain. "Seriously they should warn you about that in a manual or something. Blake you know about all this stuff better you're like the prophet or whatever so you know."