Escape From Antoria pary 17

okies part 17 just a bit of a filler. vote comment or fan me to let me know what you think :D

Chapter 16

I took a deep breath. Where the hell do you start when you don't even know what's going on yourself? I glanced down at my left hand to see the ring shaped tattoo that was still connected to the tattoos covering my entire body yet was totally separate. As if it was different. I swear when I look at it out of the corner it flashes with colour before going back to the plain black. Well one thing I know for sure is that Nate and I are bonded...married...soul mates. Jeez this sounds like some crappy mills and boon romance novel...yuck. Never ever get stuck in hospital on a ward with old grannies, you might just have to resort to reading one to pass the time...trust me by the end you wish you had watched paint dry instead.

"Umm you could say that Nate and I are kind of...sort of ...married?! ...No that wasn't the word it was...bonded. Yeah and l] if he dies I die so yeah ...none of us are going to be dying especially now I'm pregnant. Jeez Rosmardin, hell of a time for a gift, just about to go into battle!"

"Who the hell is Rosmardin?" Ryan asked his brows knit together in confusion.

I didn't get a chance to answer; the old man did it for me. Still don't know his damn name...

"Rosmardin is the god of the ancient mystics...if she has truly gifted you with child then it means we can expect great thing from you two." Oh great more pressure!

"Okayyyyyyyyyy... well I just want to have this baby, get rid of the king, go back to England give my parents the money so i can save my sister and then I can sit down and have a nice cup of tea. Great plan. So, how long do you think this pregnancy will last if I already look like I'm a few months gone, cos seriously I think my ankles are swollen and I really need a pee..."

"Umm at the rate you are progressing I would say a few weeks...most unusual but I think Rosmardin has something important planned for the two of you and your child... well we already know about the importance of you and Nate in the upcoming events but where does the baby fit in?... Never did understand the work of the Gods."

Well that helps he just left me with more questions than answers.

"Anyways, how is Ingrid last thing I saw she got shot, gunshot wounds are lethal." I asked, I hope she's OK, she's too damn nice to die.

"She's resting. The wound is unfamiliar and we don't know what caused it, I've never seen anything like it."Sam Ingrid's husband was the one who spoke up, his face somewhat ashen. I looked over at Ryan.

"Did you not hear the gunshot?" Ryan shook his head as his eyes widened in realisation.

"Gunshot?" Ingrid's husband asked.

"Yeah, guns are horrible forms of weaponry from my world. Damn can't they bring any of the good stuff here? Take me to Ingrid and I'll see if I can help you need to make sure the bullet is gone of it might cause her some serious damage." I said, damn I didn't know what to do but at least I know what I'm looking for.

"Okay follow me." Sam said leading me to a small shelter that had been built between two trees. A woman was tending to Ingrid who looked well...awful. I knelt down next to her and then raised her shirt to see her skin had been pierced in her stomach. God I hope it's missed her organs. I know there is a spot where it's fine if you get hit but 2 inches above it and boom you're practically dead already.

"Do you guys have any healing spells?" I asked Sam as I looked over at Ingrid who was unconscious but mumbling at the same time.

"Yeah but we can't use them until we know what is wrong." He replied. Well that's all fine and dandy.