escape From Antoria part 25

Part 25 enjoy !! not the best chapterr I've written but oh well

Chapter 24

I got up off of the bed and approached the wardrobe looking for replacement clothes. What? I was still in the King Arthur chic and there's no way I am going anywhere like this. Jeez, I'm unconscious for a week and they don't even bother to change my clothes or wash the dirt off? Lazy gits!!! I stopped when I noticed a door just to my left.

I opened the door next to the wardrobe and was in awe of the palatial bathroom in front of me, just one word, incredible. I didn't time to explore because of the meeting with Blake so I handed Izzy to Nate and then I headed back in the bathroom to wash away the reminders of battle.

I scrubbed away all of the dirt and when I re-entered the bedroom in a nothing but a warm black towel; I saw Nate laid on the bed his hair wet and now dressed in a black shirt and some matching black trousers cuddling Izzy to his chest and cooing at her with such adoration in his eyes. I always knew he would be a good father but seeing that look in his eyes was enough to confirm it. I just stood there and watched them for a few minutes more before I spoke.

"Did you pick me out any clothes?" I asked. I watched as his head snapped up and he smiled.

"No, but Holly came by with a bag. She said it had your clothes in it." He said with a smile before nodding his head towards a bag in the corner. Ooh I'd recognise that bag anywhere, it was my black shoulder bag with Mickey Mouse on the side, sad I know but the bag was just ...cute.

I scuttled hastily over to the bag and ripped open the top revealing the Holy Grail. Well not literally but my God ...a bra and of course matching French knickers. It's weird you never realise how much you appreciate something until it's gone and boy did I miss these, not that going commando isn't fun but I like to feel ...secure...yeah that's the word I'd use. I dropped the towel and got changed into them before searching through the bag for the rest of the outfit. There were a few pairs of skinnies and a couple of T-shirts so it was a matter of deciding what to wear and there at the bottom of the bag was heaven...my converse. I'm not emo or whatever but you have got to love skinnies and converse they are a god send.

I pulled out a pair of Black Skinny jeans and a white shirt with a belt, thought I'd go casual smart today so to finish off I pulled my bright pink converse from the bag. What? It's the only pair they brought and these happen to be my favourites. I turned towards Nate still in only my underwear and saw his eyes widen at me. Jeez he's my husband I thought he'd get over it by now.

"What on Antoria are you wearing?" He said in a high pitched voice. I bit my lip to stop me from chuckling.

"What you don't like?" I said mocking him. "And these are obviously not an invention of Antoria. They are from my home world, earth." I watched as he absently nodded his head still staring. Feeling self conscious under his watchful eye I dumped the clothes on the bed but kept the shirt in my hand. I slipped it on and then looked down. My god I look like a slut you can see my bra through this. Ah who cares you only live once. I left the belt undone whilst I went back into the bag and pulled out socks. Best put them on now cos sometimes putting socks on after the Skinny jeans can be a bitch and the socks were not just any sock s but my knee high stripy socks. They are awesome, can't get better than florescent pink and black stripes.

I pulled on the socks but then turned around to grab my jeans and saw Nate looking at me in amusement.

"What are those?" He said. "And how did you get such bright colours?"

"Umm dunno, I bought them...didn't make them." I replied grabbing the skinny jeans and pulling them on, next the converse. When I was all dressed, I did up the belt and sighed in contentment; now this was comfort. "Are you ready for the meeting then?" I asked as I sat down on the bed next to Nate and kissed Izzy on the forehead before giving his a peck on the lips moving his wet locks out of the way.