Escape From Antoria part 18

Okies another short chapter but I got bored so I wrote something. Not sure where I'm going with this story but I know there is going to be a battle and stuff and yeah thats about as much as I've planned ahead lol. Anyways hope you enjoys this chap, no guarantee's that it's any good I just made random stuff up. Vote comment or fan me to let me know what you think :D:D:D Happy New Year

Chapter 17

I was lying under the same stars but miles from our previous location. We had packed up and moved on quicker than I thought possible but hey they're sorcerers. After over 12 hours of walking we arrived at the other sorcerer camp. This followed with another squealing session when I recognised someone else from the show who I had also thought had died off and then there was the gasping and such from the sorcerers over mine and Nate's tattoos. Jeez I wish people would get over it I mean I think Nate looks like some warrior angel minus cos damn he looks like he dropped from heaven. Cheesy I know but he looks so beautiful and he is all mine. I catch Nate smiling as I think this.

"are you reading my mind again?!?!" I whispered harshly but had a slight smile in my voice. Although I wish some thoughts were private it's quite funny when we have a conversation but only he's talking so people in the camp give him funny looks. It's great he looks like he's ready for the loony bin cos it looks like he talking to himself.

"Hey it's not funny when people look at me like I'm crazy cos I'm reading your thoughts cos you're being too bloody lazy to talk." I snorted. What an idiot, my idiot. Jeez I find out we're soul mates and now we're married after about a week and I turn all soppy. If I start calling him honey or pookie or something equally disgusting I think I'll hurl. Eww, I really hate pet names. Don't know what it is but someone calls me babe and I really want to hit them. Anger issues? Me? Pffft, not at all.

"Don't worry if you keep out of my head then I'll have to talk. But don't worry if they do lock you up in an asylum, I'll come and visit on your birthday." I said with a smile not that he could see it. I shivered as wind blew past me causing Goosebumps to form on my arms. I shifted. This bloody bump gets in the way cos now I can't sleep on my stomach like I usually would so I can't get bloody comfy and only my tunic fits me now so I'm practically wearing a dress in bloody winter; the joys of spontaneous pregnancy.

"Ooh you are so gonna get it." He said in a tone that I didn't like much, it means he is up to something. I didn't get long so contemplate this as I was forced into uncontrollable fits of laughter as Nate tickled me. Soo glad he can't get to my feet. I was struggling to breath from the laughter and I swear I'm gonna pee myself.

"N-Nate s-stop...I-I c-can't...breathe." I gasped between giggles. "Oww...i-it hurts...haha."

Nate rolled away from me trying to control his own laughter. So not funny now i need a pee and I really don't want to move as I've finally got comfy on the hard ground. "Nate help me up." He reluctantly got up and then pulled me to my feet. "Thanks, be back in a sec, pregnant lady seriously needs to pee."

I disappeared behind the bushes on the other side of the camp and took care of business. I still hate this camping crap but what choice do I have. I mean does it hurt to have toilet paper but no never heard of the damn stuff in this bloody world. Idiots!!!

I was just about to head back to camp back to the main camp when I heard a twig snap behind me. I stopped walking and locked every muscle in my body so I resembled a statue. Oh shit. Who the hell could that be? The alarm system didn't go off or I would have heard it. Oh damn I'm gonna get killed by a big bear or something. Another twig snapped but was close, too close. I whipped around ready

to use magic if I had to but was relieved when I saw the familiar face behind me.

"Blake?" I asked just to check it was really him.

He nodded. "Hello Ari, you look more beautiful than ever." He reached up and traced my marking that wore tattooed across my face. "And Rosmardin has gifted you as I foresaw. I must say that you are glowing." I felt a blush form on my cheeks. What? It was sweet. "Your child will be born in two days. The process was speeded up by the God because of the circumstances but the child will be healthy and as remarkable as her parents. The next time I see you will be the battle. You must not lose sight of Nathaniel or Isadora, along with you they are the key to winning this war. If one of them perishes before the dark king is defeated, then he and his darkness will win and all hope will be lost. The future of Antoria rests in your hands your majesty. You will be Queen of Antoria if everything goes right. It will be an honour to fight for you in battle. Keep safe and most importantly trust yourself. I know you still doubt the words of the prophesy, but I know that the goddess will guide you if you only believe. Goodnight my Queen." With those last words Blake hugged me and then left me standing alone in the darkness as he dissolved into the desolate blackness. Queen?? Are you bloody kidding me?!?!?!?!?!

I just want to win this battle and then go home to my family. I hope they are well, with everything that happened I've completely forgotten about the thing that sent me here in the first place. And I've probably lost my job. Grr, stupid Blake and the stupid prophesy. I just hope they did actually get that money or Holly might not make it and I'll be damned if I let my little sister die because I couldn't get the money in time. With new resolve I headed back to the camp. At least I know how long I have this bump for I seriously cannot handle the really weird cravings, seriously who wants to dip a Big Mac into custard?!

© Katherine Pocock 2010