Escape From Antoria part 27

Part 27

Chapter 26

The next morning Nate and I were awaiting the arrival of Blake as we stood in another overly large room. Izzy was cradled to my chest asleep as per usual because it just didn't feel right to let her out of my sight and all of Nate's siblings as well as Holly were gathered in the room, only Aurelia and Blake were missing but Aurelia was sleeping at her friends mansion. Not that it should surprise be when Nate said mansion, cos this place was just ridiculous. Blake had brought by clothes for everyone because he'd 'seen' that they would all come along. I sighed as I once again paced the 'drawing room', when it clearly it wasn't as it was the size of a basketball court, before huffing and falling back into a seat. Where the heck is he?

"Speak of the devil and he shall come." Nate chuckled as the door to the room was thrown open. Blake was in his normal emo attire which even I can admit he look damn hot in, and couldn't help but notice the sharp intake of breath from the 4 other girls in the room. I just rolled my eyes before I caught the lustful look on Holly's face. Oh eww. This is soo gonna give me the creeps.

"Ok are you guys ready, we have a portal to catch." With that Blake walked into the centre of the room and pulled out bright blue chalk. He traced a circle on the floor with a border that held a variety of symbols in it. As he completed the last of the symbols they started to glow and a glowing archway formed in front of us. "Ari you'll walk through last, Holly you come through with me. You all go through in threes. Sammy can come with me. Aeron go with the Hayley and Raven, Maya you're with Theo and Dior. Just to warn all of the Antorians, this world is different to anything you have ever seen. The portal should open up in a park but once we leave the park you all stick together, no wandering off on your own. Got it? good." With that he took Sammy and Holly's hands and walked through the shimmering portal.

Theo, Maya and Dior tentatively approached the portal and gulped. "It's OK." I assured them. The three gave me shaky smiles before walking through. The twins and Aeron ran through the portal so last but not least was Nate, Izzy and I. "Come on it's time to show you my home." Together we stepped into the portal and were overcome with millions of sensations.

I felt like I was being pushed and pulled in a million directions as well as hearing a million different sounds that combined together in a soft hum that clouded over your senses removing any fear and making you feel at peace even with the tugging of an unknown force. I only realised I was back in my world when the hum suddenly vanished and the tugging halted. I looked around and smiled at the fond memories.

"I can't believe out of all the places you bring me to Devil's drop. Couldn't you find a better landing site than Stanley Park?" I said to Blake as I surveyed the steep hill in front of me and the huge tree with rope attached to in. "Why are we in Gosport anyways, I thought my parents were still at London because of Holly?"

"No they're back in town because I called them to tell them to come back here. I didn't really want to open up a portal in London, more likely someone would stumble upon it even at this hour in the morning but around here the kids won't start coming to school for another hour or so." He said looking around. "So this is the infamous Devil's drop you told me about?" He asked as he looked up at the steep climb ahead.

"Yup. Wish I still had my suspension bike so I could ride down it." I sighed wistfully.

"Bike?" All the Antorians chimed in together and I sighed again.

"I'll show you later. Come on." And with that I walked along the bottom of the hill until I came to make shift stairs in the muddy banks. I slowly ascended the stairs before following the familiar path through the woods. I could probably walk through here blindfolded not that I'd want to, probably fall and break something. I did fall a few times when school made me do bloody cross country through Stanley but it was a great place to skip lessons with the many places to hide.