The Crimson Claymore: Back Matter

Join my mailing list for updates of my new releases, and exclusive FREE stories.

As an Indie author, reviews are really important to me. If you enjoyed this story, please leave a Review. I would really appreciate it.

Why are reviews important?

When a potential buyer goes to an author's book's Amazon page, one of the first things he or she does is look at the star rating and the number next to it (number of reviews). The higher the number, the more likely the trust in taking a chance on a new book he/she hasn't heard much about. Social proof.

What can you say about the book if you liked it?

You can say what your favorite part is. Did you like the plot? A particular character? The themes of the book? Did you think it was well written? If you feel like you read it too long ago, just think back, and if you remember you liked it, try to remember the general feeling. Did you read it all at once? Did it make you cry or laugh? When you were finished, did you want to read more? Who else might enjoy the book? Give a recommendation (e.g., If you like___, you will love this book, or I recommend this book to anyone who likes___)

What if the book isn't quite for you?

Can you at least give the book three stars? You may certainly leave bad reviews, but remember to leave fair and constructive reviews if you go this route. If you dislike a book because that's not the kind of book you enjoy, but it was well written and you think a different audience might enjoy it, say that. "This book wasn't that appealing to me, but it was well written and___ would probably enjoy it." If the book is full of spelling errors, but the story is good, say both.

If you like this story, please check out my others:

Short Stories:

"The Mage and the Freckled Frog"

"Diamonds Under a Hickory Tree"

Claymore of Calthoria Series:

0- Victoria's Grave

0.5- The Chronicles of Starlyn

1- The Crimson Claymore

2- The Obsidian Arrow

Undiscovered Origins

Angelic Sins

The Dove

Book Marketing for Authors

or

Click Here for a complete list of my published and unpublished novels and information about my works in progress.

Follow me on Social Media:

Facebook

Twitter

Did you enjoy, "The Crimson Claymore?" I have a prequel and sequel written already. I am going through them with self-edits before I pass them to an editor. They should both be out this year! Join my newsletter to learn the dates as they become closer.