TSD 23: The Worst

Ka'Miko went to bed right after Pharaoh left. It wasn't long before Khaleesi got restless and crawled into bed with her. Ka'Miko didn't mind because it was lonely most nights anyways. When she woke up in the morning, she made some breakfast, and Pharaoh came over to have breakfast with them. 

"So what time does she really wake up in the morning?" He asked. 

Pharaoh wanted to know absolutely everything about his daughter, to what time she woke up, the tooth paste she used, her favorite foods, everything. Khaleesi stumbled into the living room, rubbing her eyes. 

"Right about now." Ka'Miko smirked. 

He rolled his eyes at her. 

She made him a plate of french toast, bacon, and eggs. 

"Hey sweetheart." He smiled at her.

Khaleesi frowned, and moved away from him, going straight to her mother. Pharaoh furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Good Morning, baby." Ka'Miko kissed her face.

"Mommy, I want food." She complained. 

Ka'Miko sat her down next to Pharaoh and cut up one slice of french toast into pieces before putting a little maple syrup on it. Khaleesi messily shoved the food into her mouth. Ka'Miko shook her head cause she'd have to clean her up afterwards. 

"What do you want to do today?" Pharaoh asked her. 

Khaleesi shrugged as she put another piece into her mouth. 

"Do you want to hang out with me?" He asked. 

Khaleesi looked to her mother for the answer, her mom noddded so she nodded as well. 

"Okay." She said softly. 

"You wanna go to the park?" He asked.

"I like the park." She smiled. 

He laughed, "Me too." 

Ka'Miko thought about letting them go together without her there, but she knew Khaleesi would probably flip out and wouldn't calm down until she got there. Ka'Miko got Khaleesi cleaned up, and dressed before putting her in her stroller. Ka'Miko got herself cleaned up as well, and headed out with Pharaoh. They walked down her street, it was quiet and awkward between them. He never spoke much to her, and she didn't want to attempt conversation just to make him snap on her. 

"So how was it for you?" He asked, breaking their silence.

"How was what?" She asked.

"The first couple months of having her." 

"Scary," She laughed, "Really scary. It was harder because I was by myself, but I did have Raymond with me from time to time. He didn't really know how to take care of a baby either. But, I feel like with time, I learned and got better with this 'mother' thing. I'm sure you'll get better at being a father, as you learn more about her." She said. 

He nodded. 

Khaleesi clawed at her buckle as soon as they got to the park. 

"Mommy, I want out." She whined.

Pharaoh took her out once they reached a bench.

"Thank you." Khaleesi said softly before running off to the park to play.

"She's a lot like you." He told Ka'Miko. 

"How so?" 

"Very shy. Soft spoken. At least that's how you use to be." He shrugged.