TSD 15: Shoot 'em

Adrienne had hit him hard in the back of his head and he fell to the ground, Ka'Miko falling on top of him. 

"Oh my God! Adrienne! What did you do?!" She screamed at her.

"Why'd you run, Ka'Miko?" Adrienne pointed the gun at her. 

"Because you're scaring me. I don't want you to hurt him." She replied, honestly. 

"I want you. I want you to myself. I can't have you if he's around, baby." She grinned, walking closer.  "Now, let's bring him down to the basement and handle this, okay? Like we originally planned. Alright?" Adrienne smiled down at her. 

Ka'Miko nodded, and stood up. She was so nervous, but she knew this is something she had to do. She loved Pharaoh, but she also loved living. Not like before when she wanted to kill herself, she actually enjoyed life, the good and the bad. She assisted Adrienne to carry Pharaoh heavy body down to the basement. They sat him on a chair and Adrienne tied his hands behind his back using a telephone cord she had found. Ka'Miko wiped the sweat off of her forehead, and sighed. 

"God." She mumbled to herself as she covered her face with her hands. 

'What are you doing?' She thought to herself, 'Trying to survive.' 

"Everything is gunna be okay, baby." Adrienne walked over to her and kissed her. 

Ka'Miko felt herself ready to throw up. The coppery taste of dry blood that stained Adrienne's lips transferred to her own. Everything about Adrienne made her sick, but she had her life in her hands at this point and this was something she had to deal with. 

"Now what?" Ka'Miko asked, taking a step back. 

"Now we wait." 

"For what?" 

"For him to wake up, and for our friends to get here." Adrienne grinned. "Let's go. I'll make you dinner." She smiled. 

Ka'Miko remained expressionless as she followed her upstairs, looking back at Pharaoh's limp body. Adrienne made a pasta that tasted disgusting, and Ka'Miko didn't want to eat anything red, not after what she saw today. 

"Don't eat without me." She ordered and went upstairs. 

Ka'Miko just nodded, she waited til she heard the shower go on before running downstairs to check on Pharaoh. He was still unconcious, but still breathing. She knew she wouldn't be able to carry him out of here. She tapped his face lightly. 

"Pharaoh..Pharaoh.." She whispered his name. 

"What are you doing?" Ka'Miko spine stiffened at the sound of the voice as she jumped up. 

"Huh? Nothing." She turned around and saw Carlos standing on the stairs with Lee Lee and KJ infront of him, both had guns to their head. KJ looked pissed, and Lee Lee just looked frightened. 

"Help me tie them up." Carlos ordered, and Ka'Miko complied. 

She tied Lee Lee up. She had a bandana in her mouth, but Ka'Miko could tell she wanted to ask her why. She tied the knot really lose so she could untie herself; But Carlos went back over to tighten the knot she made anad make sure it was done right. 

"What's happening?" Adrienne asked. "Ohh, you brought my deliveries, thanks C." She smiled. 

KJ gave Ka'Miko and Adrienne a dirty look. 

"We should tie her up too." Carlos said. 

"No, we are not tieing her up. She's my wife." Adrienne smiled, holding Ka'Miko around her waist.