TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..

Pharaoh and Ka'Miko got out of the car simultaneously. He walked around the car and held her hand. The body guards opened the door, mugging Ka'Miko the whole way. Her heels echoed against the tile floor, her stomach was churning as they got closer to the backyard. It was quiet in the house, nothing was heard, all of Kalicoe's men froze to watch the pair walk out back. 

"I knew you'd show up." Pharaoh's mother said as soon as they stepped outside. 

He looked to his left where his parents laid on lawn chairs, underneath a large umbrella. Kalicoe mugged his son before turning back and looking forward. 

"Hey mom, dad.." He said.

Kalicoe nodded in his direction. 

"Let us all take a seat..chat for a bit." His mother grinned. 

Ka'Miko and Pharaoh followed them over to the patio and took a seat across from them. Ka'Miko across from Kalicoe, and Pharaoh across from his mother. 

"I thought they took care of you." Kalicoe growled at Ka'Miko.

She just looked confused, he rolled his eyes at her. 

"I see you two are a...collective group now." His mother smiled as if it hurt her. 

"What's wrong with saying the word 'couple'?" Ka'Miko countered.

Pharaoh smirked, surprised she had enough balls to talk up to his mom. 

"Well, we don't really accept snakes into our family..how's your arm by the way?" His mother grinned. 

Ka'Miko shut up, which made her even more satisfied. 

"I don't know what you guys got planned for me, but I'm your son. That's why I came here. I need you guys to respect my relationship and not try to kill Ka'Miko because of her father's past mistakes. Y'all ain't gotta like her, but y'all aint got kill her ass either." Pharaoh said. 

Ka'Miko found it strange how properly he spoke when speaking to his parents compared to how he usually spoke on the streets, but understood it was a thing of respect. 

"I ain't respecting that little bitch. I'm actually offended you even brought her to my face. How you gon' love that hoe after her father got me, ME! Your own father! I brought you into this motherfuckin' world, Pharaoh, and I swear to God, i'll take you out." Kalicoe fumed. 

"I don't understand what the big deal is." Ka'Miko said softly, "I mean, with all due respect, I think your wife put me through enough, and you're still not satisfied. I actually care for your son, Kalicoe. I wouldn't hurt him or decieve him." 

"Well, I cared for your father, and look how he decieved me. He was suppose to be my right hand man and he betrayed me." Kalicoe said, through gritted teeth.

"Because he loved his family, he loved me. He didn't have the protection you had, or connections that you do. He would've been in there forever." Ka'Miko replied.

"It's fine, baby. Pharaoh will learn on his own...if this is what he wants, this is what he'll get. We won't bother you two, we won't even put out a hit..but trust me, I know females, I know bitches, and something ain't right about this one. You will learn on your own." Pharaoh's mother concluded. 

"That's it?" Pharaoh asked. 

"That's it. You're my baby and I love you, but I know I taught you better than this." She said. 

"Fine then..Both of you, leave." Kalicoe said, downing his whisky. 

Ka'Miko and Pharaoh stood, he walked ahead of her this time, she followed silently behind.