TSD 7: You hate me.

"Carlos please," She cried, as he forced himself into her home. She backed away from him into the living room.

"Why you scared, ma?" he grinned. He had lost weight and got a lot of muscle. His hair was cut short and slicked back to the nape of his neck.

"How did you find out where I live?" She asked him.

"You're not good at hiding. But we both know what I want, so let's just get this over with." He smiled. He ran at her, tackling her into the couch. He started tearing at her top, ripping the fabric and some of her flesh. She kicked and screamed, but fighting him was no use. She kicked him hard in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him. She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. She stood against her fridge as he approached.

"Put that fucking knife down, bitch." He growled as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Please leave." She said again shivering in fear.

Carlos thought she wouldn't dare stab him, she was too soft. So he continued to step to her.

'It's not going to happen to you, not again, not this time.' Ka'Miko thought to herself as she took a deep breath.

She lunged forward and stabbed him in the stomach. Just as the blade pierced his flesh, someone else walked through the door. She stepped away, her hands shaking viciously. Carlos eyes widened as he held his wound. He fell to his knees. Ka'Miko looked to her left and saw Pharaoh. He furrowed his eyebrows approaching the scene.

"I-I can explain." She stammered

He shook his head, not even looking back at her. He picked Carlos up and left slamming the door shut.

"What did I do?" She whispered to herself.

Pharaoh found out where Ka'Miko lived through KJ. He just wanted to talk to her, see how she been but, he didn't expect to walk in on her damn near killing his friend. He didn't know her anymore and she wasn't the same quiet girl he had met a few months ago. He wondered what Carlos was doing in her apartment to begin with. He drove Carlos to the hospital and left him there. He knew Carlos had something serious against Kam for what her father did, but it was a different type of vengeance. He would mention her once in a while, asking if anyone knew where she was but, everyone always said 'No.' even though, everyone knew except Kim and Carlos. He would talk about his twisted fantasies of raping her, then cutting her up. At first, they would laugh it off, but it began to get weird and they told him to cut it out.

Pharaoh stopped by a Popeyes, got some food and drove back to Ka'Miko's. He knocked on the door and it took her a minute to open it. She had clearly showered and cleaned her house. A long scratch was across her chest from her collar bone to right breast. She moved to the side, and allowed him in. She shut the door behind him, and he sat in the center of the couch, she sat in the furthest corner.

"You alright?" he asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded, and crossed her legs up on the couch.

"Come here." he demanded.

She hesitated at first before crawling over to his side. She sat up on her knees, he traced the scratch with his fingers. Her body trembled and he smiled, noticing the effect he had on her. Pharaoh had changed as well, he was a lot more muscular and had a full sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, and half a sleeve on his left forearm. His presence was so strong and confident and Ka'Miko was intimidated by him.

"What happened?" He asked her as he made two plates of chicken, fries and biscuits.

"I don't know...I got a call from a mysterious voice that I couldn't recognize. So, they said they were at my door, I opened it and Carlos was there. I tried to shut the door but he barged in, talking about, 'you know what I want', I struggled a bit with him, ran to the kitchen and one thing led to another...the next thing I knew I stabbed him." she explained, he passed her a plate and nodded.