TSD 9: Just the beginning

Pharaoh pulled the trigger and skimmed Ka'Miko's arm. She cried out in pain as it cut through her flesh. Kalicoe furrowed his eyebrows.  

"What the fuck?" Kalicoe yelled.  

Ka'Miko doubled over feeling a stinging pain. 

"I'm not gunna do it." Pharaoh said, throwing the gun over the cliff. 

"If that's what you want...It's obvious where your loyalty lies, with a snitch's bitch. You're dead to me." Kalicoe barked loudly. 

He mugged Pharaoh before getting into his car. Once they drove off Pharaoh undid Ka'Miko's blindfold. Blood dripped through her fingers through the wound that had cut deeper than he had intially wanted it to. He used the black blindfold it to tie it up.

"Sorry." He said. 

She nodded and sniffled back her tears. He helped her up and took her into the car. She wiped her face, and stopped her crying; Both were silent the entire ride to Phraoh home. Ka'Miko wondering why he didn't kill her..Pharaoh was thinking the same thing. When he got back home the smell of pasta flowed throughout the house. 

"Baby.." Jaslyn emerged into the hallway with an apron on and wooden spoon in hand. Her smile turned into a frown when she saw Ka'Miko. 

"Who is she?" She asked with attitude. 

"Don't question me in my house." He barked at her.  

Jaslyn quickly retreated into the kitchen. Pharaoh sighed and lead Ka'Miko upstairs into the bathroom connected to his bedroom; locking the door behind them. He lifted her up onto the counter and grabbed rubbing alcohol, tweezers, gauze, and something to wrap her arm with. He cleaned the tweezers before using them to take the bullet out. 

"Ow!" Ka'Miko yelled as she grabbed the counter and squeezed it.  Even though he gave her 2 extra strength Advils, it didn't do a thing to help her pain. 

"Relax." He said sternly as he got it out. 

"Relax? You shot me!" She screamed. 

He sighed, and put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. He rubbed her wound and smirked when she winced in pain.  

"You think this is real funny, huh?" She asked, sounding pissed.  

"Actually yes, I do." He said as he finished sewing and wrapping it up.  

The pain in her arm had stopped, although it kind of burned it wasn't as bad once it was wrapped up tightly. She hopped off the counter and looked up at him, glaring. 

"If I had a gun, I'd shoot you." She told him. 

"But you don't so shut up." He said. 

She walked over time his shower, grabbed his shower head and pointed it at him. 

"Bang bang." She smiled. 

"Woah there Chief Keef...seriously get the fuck outta my bathroom." He said sarcastically. 

She turned on the shower and shot the water at him. He ran over to her and slipped, falling on his ass. Ka'Miko laughed long and hard as she continued to spray him. He pulled her down and turned it on her, spraying her in the face. 

"You like that? It's not fun, huh?" He teased with a smile. 

She tried to grab it, straddling his lap, she reached for it. He laid back, spraying up at her. She used her hands to try and block it. All of a sudden the water stopped, they looked up and saw Jaslyn. Ka'Miko attempted to get up but slipped on the tile falling back on to him, feeling his now obvious erection. She looked at him, but he looked indifferent.