TSD 2: Buses & Busted

Ka'Miko laid across her bed as she heard a small knock on the door. She figured it was Kim, but she didn't want to talk to her either. Her face was covered in tears, as her pillow became soaked. The door opened and she saw Pharaoh. She backed up into the corner of her bed. 

"Please leave." She said softly as she got flashbacks of Tyson. He shut the door behind himself and continued to approach her. 

"You know you cry a lot." He smirked, as he watched her shake in fear. 

"I'm not hear to hurt you." He informed her, but it didn't help her relax. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. He found her extremely annoying, and it was worse because of who she was. 

"I just wanted to apologize about my boys behavior. We ain't into sexual harassment or nothing. We was just tryna get to you." He said as he sat on the bed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"How'd you break your arm?" He asked, trying to ease the conversation. She didn't know him, and she didn't want him to think she was crazy but at the same time, she wanted him to know what people like him caused. 

"I jumped off my balcony running from people trying to kill me, because of what my father did. I wanted to die, but as you can see it was an unsuccessful attempt." She said as she sniffled. She looked him in his eyes so he understood how serious it was, and he got it. But, she saw no remorse in him. 

"Hmph." He said as he stifled laughter. 

She rolled her eyes. 

"Don't be mad, it's just amusing. I mean, now you didn't get what you wanted, and you're all broken. Good job." He was full out laughing now. 

"I was broken way before I ever attempted to hurt myself." She said softly. He looked at her face and saw the depression. He didn't feel like being around sad ass people. 

"Well, i'm out. I said what I needed to say, see ya." He chuckled as he left. She shook her head and laid back down. Tomorrow, she'd have to return to school and get back to reality. She only had a month left, but it still felt like forever. 

Pharaoh never felt sorry for people. It's either you help yourself or don't complain. He only helped her because he felt bad, but it didn't matter anymore. He did his good deed for the day and he was over bothering the already poor soul. 

"Y'all ready?" He asked as he came downstairs. Kim and Carlos argued back and forth about Ka'Miko. Her name was even tiring him out.

"Yeah, we out. The next time, I don't wanna hear shit from you." Carlos warned before walking out of the house. Pharaoh got into his range rover, and they all packed in. He dropped them all home before heading to his house. It was big with plenty of space, but it was just him in it. He opened the door and turned on the lights. He kicked off his sneakers and went upstairs. After taking a shower, he laid in his bed. He scrolled through his contacts and clicked on 'Harmony/MH' for Main Hoe. He called her and she answered right away. 

"Hey daddy." She greeted seductively. 

"Come through." He said to her.

"Be there in 10." She giggled.

"Make it 5." He said before hanging up. Pharaoh had to admit that he got loney, at times, but to him, bitches weren't shit but hoes and tricks. It didn't matter how good of a girl he had, at the end of the day, she never knew her place. They'd always try to control him or keep asking for shit; He was the user, never the one to get used. 8 minutes later, he heard a knock on the door. He kissed his teeth as he got up to answer it. 

"Young bitches." He growled at her as he opened the door.

"Why you always actin' like you're so much older. You're only 21." Harmony said as she walked in. She wore a long nude colored trench coat that complimented her dark chocolate skin. It glowed with shimmery glitter that was in her lotion.